By WhyDoINeedAName - 13/03/2013 19:51 - Canada - Okotoks

Spicy
Today, as always, I'm dating one of the few girls who, without fail, always finishes first when we get intimate. She's also one of those girlfriends who doesn't want to continue once she's done. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 475
You deserved it 8 199

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MrBrightside21 20

I'd be satisfied to have anyone with a female reproductive organ.

Hey, at least you're good enough to make her finish!

Comments

tjv3 10

Maybe you should tell her to get to sucking before y'all start having sex . That way you are ahead in the race

That's pretty selfish. I understand that some couples have timing issues, but surely she should at least try to work around it? What's the point if only one of you gets off? As others have said, foreplay and other sexual acts could help and, if she isn't even willing to try, then she needs to mature and accept that sex isn't just for her. Personally, if I was in the situation, I wouldn't consider sex where only I finished as good sex.

That's just ridiculous. I understand why a guy can't keep going (at least with his penis) after he's done, but girls should not have such hang ups. There's nothing to deflate. Tell her to quit being a selfish bitch or she won't get laid at all. Oh, and buy yourself a pocket pussy. Really.

crammer1 6

Actually, a ******** can be just like a penis after ******. Super sensitive. She should be glad that she can ****** so quickly. However, each partner needs to understand each others needs. I can totally understand why she would want to quit if he needs another 30 minutes to get off himself. If that's not the case, he needs to communicate with her that it will only take a couple of minutes more.

Yes, of course the clit is more sensitive afterwards, but most women don't.... Well, feel all that much in their actual ******. I'm not saying she needs to let OP attack her clit and make her uncomfortable, but I just honestly don't see why they couldn't just continue. Or heck, even if she doesn't feel like continuing having sex, the least she could do would be to help him finish in some other way.

madgrinchhatter 12

I'm not sure why people are assuming she's a selfish bitch. Some girls can't keep going once they "finish". It can be excruciatingly painful and sensitive to be touched after ******. Try waiting 20 minutes or so and then continue after she isn't so sensitive.

BellaBelle_fml 23

True. However, I think that what he is really upset about here, and why most people are saying that she is a selfish bitch, is the fact that she isn't willing to help him finish at all by performing oral, giving him a handjob, or even trying anal, if they're both ok with it, that is. And that does kind of make her a selfish bitch.

The best sex is being able to finish together.

lizzys1972 3

Well that's a first usually the guy finishes first and rolls over and falls asleep

dr_snow_bear 29

Wow, you've seen a 90's sitcom too? Cool!

I know, it sucks! My boyfriend never wants to continue after he's finished. So rude.