By Anonomous - 08/12/2014 17:58 - Canada - Whitby

Today, I went on a date with a girl who had to cut our date short so she could go on another one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 905
You deserved it 3 899

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Yeah. I hit on you from two internet profiles. So you don't really need to go across town to meet me again."

It probably wasn't a good date if she didn't even want to finish it. :/

Comments

"Yeah. I hit on you from two internet profiles. So you don't really need to go across town to meet me again."

1dvs_bstd 41

#27 your comment makes absolutely no sense.. as in.. what the hell?

It probably wasn't a good date if she didn't even want to finish it. :/

Dodged a real bullet there. She isn't worth your time.

That two-timing hussy,she ain't worth your time

JuliaaNoelle 26

Well just because someone goes on a date with two different people doesn't mean they're a "two-timing hussy" But I wouldn't plan two dates in one night.

They are not in a relationship so I don't believe that she is a "two-timing hussy". However, I do think it was rude of her to schedule two dates on the same night and possibly end up blowing off one of the two people as she obviously did.

Maybe it was her version of "speed-dating." Could you define what a hussy is, please?

thomasrasmussen7 20

True definition of speed-dating.

The last time I went speed-dating I got four numbers. If she'd given me three more I could have called her.

She's not worth your time anymore op. This is hopefully a first and last.

Sounds like she helped you out a lot. You know right off the bat that you don't need to waste any time on her. Sort of crappy but hey, there's still a win there!