Get on with it!

By QuickieGirl - 16/09/2011 11:28 - United States

Spicy
Today, I realized my girlfriend thinks that the goal of sex is to get it over with as quickly as possible. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 381
You deserved it 6 117

Same thing different taste

Top comments

chaoticxxxmess 3

She probably thinks its painful or uncomfortable.

Comments

jmtmxer 0

No no no .... SHE sucks ... Hehe

What is with all these FML's about finishing too quickly lately?

fthislyfe 22

15: Though I hate you, you mentioned a very good point.

ikickgingers 15

I thought that said oral sex. I clicked for nothing.

LiveLaughFML 10

29- I'm not really sure why you hate me. Does it have to do with the message about me being "very handsome" that I didn't reply to?

I've been doing it wrong all these years.

ikickgingers 15

38 - you're very handsome. Hahaha fail.

fthislyfe 22

38: You did reply! And no, I'm not that shallow! It has a good reason.

FMMFL1992 3

Maybe you make her feel uncomfortable during it.

OP's name is QuickieGirl. Lesbians? In that case, what's there to get over with?

52- That's true, so was it because I didn't reply to you telling me you were moving to Canada?!

Sex is the greatest way to show your love to your significant other...she doesn't love you very much bro

fthislyfe 22

Wow you remember every detail about me! Must have had a very strong impression on you. And no, not because of that either

keyman and fthislyfe - so glad you guys are sharing with us! always wanted to know what other people are saying in private!

Right? Their back and forth is so rewarding and enriching to our lives. They should just **** and get it over with.

mistersheezy 7

You may wanna brace yourself for an "it's you not me" talk. I'm just saying.

Right. If she's viewing sex as "lie back and think of England", either she's supremely inhibited or she's supremely bored. Either way, this doesn't look so good for you.

drawmesunshine 17

Or maybe she had a bad experience once and is having trouble getting over it.

22cute 17

Maybe she's having a bad experience with you -each time.

chaoticxxxmess 3

She probably thinks its painful or uncomfortable.

Mokiikom_fml 8

And considering the way OP is clueless and complaining about it in such a way, she's probably right. Sex is good, with someone who knows what they're doing. Learn to make her feel good, OP. Otherwise, how do you expect her to want to have sex with you???

BIGBOY4rmAHM 19

You have to make her finish before you finish.

22cute 17

Exactly! She'll enjoy it a lot better...& longer then.

sseberly 11

Thought that wasn't supposed to happen until marriage

People who can't get any outside of marriage. ;)

Usually those who are comfortable with the idea of having a sole partner.

94 - why would he joke about such a mature, beautiful thing? "Umkay?"

Then you're a terrible comedian and a shallow idiot. Thanks.

J9DeeZy 4

No that sounds like your average decent comedian sex joke. God forbid anybody who has different humour.

Mokiikom_fml 8

Guys, I have news for you, it was a joke. A joke about people waiting until after the marriage to have quick/rushed bad sex. (And not just waiting for sex period.) Wow people don't pay attention while reading these days.

jennt89 10

It's not? No wonder my pickup lines haven't been working.

bubo_fml 10

"Nice guys finish last, because the lady always comes first!" If you follow this creedo, she'll be draggin' yo lil butt up to the bedroom! Be responsive, explore & discover what turns her on!