By WhyDoINeedAName - 13/03/2013 19:51 - Canada - Okotoks

Spicy
Today, as always, I'm dating one of the few girls who, without fail, always finishes first when we get intimate. She's also one of those girlfriends who doesn't want to continue once she's done. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 475
You deserved it 8 199

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MrBrightside21 20

I'd be satisfied to have anyone with a female reproductive organ.

Hey, at least you're good enough to make her finish!

Comments

you do realize she is faking it to get it over with right?? that sucks

Well.. you're still getting it on, so I fail to see the problem. Let her finish and force yourself to face the problem at hand.

She should give you head or a handjob to get you going first and then do the penetrative stuff after. Maybe that will help you to finish together. I hope that she will be receptive to that, otherwise you may need to get a new girlfriend.

I always finish first with my fiancé and I always let him finish after, unless I feel sore which happens sometimes. I still try to do something for him. If your girlfriend feels uncomfortable or sore after she came, it is something you can both work on, there are ways you can both get satisfied. If she simply discards your pleasure because she can't be bothered, well let's face it: she just uses you as a ***** and does not care much about you. Up to you OP to find out which one it is.

Bunny21 11

Wow that's selfish to the extreme. You should turn the tables around a couple of times and then explain why you did what you did so she can fully understand how and what you felt too.

graphicstyle7 17

Wow, very selfish of her. Does not matter if it's the guy or the girl, that's wrong and uncaring.

gavo 8

maybe, shes faking it so she doesnt have t comtinue?

behady 4

Maybe you're just not hitting it right. No girl should want to stop after she "finishes" cause for girls it gets more intense and feels even better after the first climax

Not for everyone, actually. It's entirely possible that after an ****** she's too sensitive for more stimulation.

Now you know how women feel most times -.-