By WhyDoINeedAName - 13/03/2013 19:51 - Canada - Okotoks

Spicy
Today, as always, I'm dating one of the few girls who, without fail, always finishes first when we get intimate. She's also one of those girlfriends who doesn't want to continue once she's done. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 475
You deserved it 8 199

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MrBrightside21 20

I'd be satisfied to have anyone with a female reproductive organ.

Hey, at least you're good enough to make her finish!

Comments

razzledazzle21 23

Your girlfriend sounds like a lot of guys out there. No offense boys!

I feel bad about the rep men get regarding sex. Everyone's different and no man can be expected to know every single woman's likes and dislikes or vice versa. I had a friend that always complained about her boyfriend never giving her orgasms, but she faked orgasms and never told him what she was into so how was he supposed to get any better? If somebody wants their sex life to improve, I think the best thing they can do is communicate. Everyone should tell their partners what they like so there's no complaining later.

dr_snow_bear 29

If all you've ever been with is boys I can see why you'd know so much about this problem.

Next time stop when she's almost finished so she can also feel what's its like to be unsatisfied

aliciaanomalyyxo 12

That's ****** up, she could make you finish in other ways she's just being selfish! Best part is of it is making your partner satisfied IMO

BellaBelle_fml 23

Exactly! Nothing turns me on more than feeling my husband getting turned on and excited and knowing that my husband is turned on by me! It makes me want to make him feel amazing even more than I already did! And he says the same thing about me. So it's kind of like a never ending cycle of turning each other on. If that makes any sense, haha.

dude same! I'm super quick but she's like the Flash of orgasms! and then that's it

FistToBalls 3

Being quick is nothing to say aloud...

no fear my friend. I'm confident in myself like that hahaha

TheElBurrrito 21

It's not about how long you last. As long as you can get her there, nothing else matters.

maronofhearts 19

I disagree 125 The longer you last the more times you can get her there, the more positions you can try and you can wear her out then she'll leave you alone to do whatever you want.

slickchrome 11

Are we positive they arnt faking it? I've had experience with quick chicks, its rare but their still women. they're always usually up for taking seconds.

jojimugo 20

Yea am down to compete who finishes first

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Inciter 33

Sometimes sex can be painful after the first ******. Just ask her to take a break for a minute and then start working her back up. Multiple orgasms are the best.

I'm sorry, but she sounds like a bitch, apparently she forgets that when she gets intimate with a person, the pleasure is for both of them, not just her!

Sorry to break it to you Hun, he may be finishing first to stop you early