By Anonymous - 15/01/2013 12:14 - Canada - Saint-laurent

Today, after working the midnight shift at my job, I thought it would be nice to leave a sweet love note along with my boyfriend's favourite candy in his car. Upon finding it, he immediately broke up with me for "breaking into" his car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 714
You deserved it 5 318

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nothing92x 13

"You broke into my car, I break your heart!"

That is nice, What a **** head, you deserve better!

Comments

That is nice, What a **** head, you deserve better!

How is she a stalker? Did you miss the "girlfriend" part? Guess he didn't want you to see the other girls panties that she left.... Anyone that finds a sweet, considerate gesture an insult or flips shit over it needs to be left out in the rain. What is it with these people?!

So I guess you're sayin that "gf" means she can invade his space?

Invade his space?? She didn't storm his castle, she just left his favourite candy in his car.

Well that's awkward... The comment to which I had replied had vanished.

He was looking for any excuse to get outta the relationship, you're better off.

I'm curious; how do you know OP deserves better?

I think it depends how long they've been going out for. If it was a brand new relationship, I could see how the guy would be a little worried. Then again my ex was a stalker so I suppose I have a bias

OP could be a scumbag cheating *****. In which case, she deserves worse.

Maybe he has slight paranoia issues or just doesn't like people messing with his stuff. Maybe last time he found something in his car it was from the aliens.

#72 any guy who acts like that a chick no matter what shes like deserves better. Unless shes done it 3 times before and he said not to or they fight way to much

87- op could be a cheater or a scum bag. For all we know, this is exactly what op deserves.

nothing92x 13

"You broke into my car, I break your heart!"

Hmm the classic break for a break situation.

Sir_ND_Pity 35

Give me a break of that KitKat bar?

Blood sport guys... That was an easy one!

melacortez 11

O hell no that's hella wrong you deserve better

Hella....I haven't heard that "word" in such a long time.

It's just slang, I'm from northern California and I use the term often. Every part of the US has their own slang when speaking. I don't get why some people are hating on hella. (Note that recently I've been seeing many complain about it.)

jojimugo 20

Deserved it . Really? A romantic gesture from your girlfriend, common man

longchow 8

She totally deserves it! Now she can find a winner instead of a paranoid loser. She deserves a guy that will appreciate her kind gesture, and now she has a chance to find one :)

What a creative reason for breaking up with you. At least it wasn't the typical "I'm gay" or "I'm not ready for a relationship" speech.

Or typical FML fashion, "I'm breaking up with you for an utterly ridiculous reason, and with a large expense to your feelings."

Is nobody else wondering how op broke in? I'd like to learn that kind if thing.

nunu76 4

ouch i got the 'im not ready for a relationship' speech

Seems to me he was just looking for any reason to break it off. No matter how stupid it is.

5, that seems to be the standard comment for every breakup on FML.

True but this seems to be an especially stupid reason.

Your love was as vast as the Milky Way, but it's no big loss. You may be thinking you have Butterfingers for losing him, but you should be the one who Snickers since you're rid of that...that Whatchamacallit...right, that dick. You can have Mounds more fun without him.

Werken247 14

I'm suddenly craving a candy bar and can't figure out why.

They do say men are from Mars, but something tells me he was dropped on his head and Crunch(ed) it as a child.

Wow. What a way to break up with OP. He has to learn how to be a gentlemen and be more like the 3 Musketeers.

I'd be so mad I'd put a Bounty on him.

Seayah 4

It's going to cost him at least 100 Grand in child support with Baby Ruth on the way.

Thursday737 7

These puns are getting to me. I think I'm gonna go Take 5.

Werken247 14

He's just pissy that you've got awesome carjacking skills and he doesn't. Or you're a phsycho stalker girlfriend...

RedPillSucks 31

That's the thing.... She (?) most likely had a key, or he left the car unlocked, so it wouldn't have been "breaking in". OPs boyfriend is a turd.

seriously??? thats just wrong, its not like you broke in to steal anything... you meant well

Make sure he doesn't eat the candy. It'll surely help you when your depressed.

RedPillSucks 31

in·grate·ful (ngrtful) n. An ungrateful person who has eaten candy they didn't deserve. [From Middle English ingrat, ungrateful, from Old French, from Latin ingrtus : in-, not; see in-1 + grtus, pleasing, thankful; see gwer-2 in Indo-European roots.]