By fucked up dad - 11/07/2013 19:50 - Romania - Bucharest

Spicy
Today, after I got turned down for yet another job, my dad glanced up at me and casually remarked that porn is always a stable market. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 435
You deserved it 6 641

Same thing different taste

Top comments

friedpwnadge 25

Your dad is a ******* freak. Who wants that for their daughter?

Let's just hope he didn't mention that so he could watch videos of you.

Comments

ABadGynecologist 5

Silver lining, he thinks you're pretty

Just learn how to market yourself. You probably already have the skills, you just need to show them properly.

To everyone commenting about how bad of a parent the father is: Daughter: complain complain complain, theres no jobs and i have no money. Father: The **** bussiness is booming. "While reading morning paper" Duaghter: i think il keep looking. "Leaves room" Father: thought so "continues reading paper" Sounds like he was either joking or just aiming to get OP to stop complaining.

Dang I feel sorry that he would say something like that to you.

Is you dad wanting you too thats a bit creepy...

Even though that is a pretty disgusting thing to say to your daughter (at least in the way it sounds) it is for the most part true, a new boy is born everyday and It's pretty much guaranteed he will seek out some "inspiration" at some point! ;) but hey I hope your dad was at least using sarcasm OP! Good luck with the job hunting!

Lol. As ****** up as that is, your dad is pretty funny