By Anonymous - 11/07/2013 19:09 - United States - Omaha

Today, my boyfriend convinced me do an Insanity workout with him. I passed out during the warmup. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 022
You deserved it 12 840

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Completely unrelated. You can't just reference something willy nilly

Comments

Zimmington 21

Atleast your dad wasn't there telling you to be a pornstar

Completely unrelated. You can't just reference something willy nilly

Zimmington 21

It's not "Willy nilly" I'm saying it could be worse

Pwn17 25

References are good if there's a common factor in both FMLs, but in this case, there weren't any so it comes across as forced.

Zimmington 21

Eh, we all have a bad comment sometimes I guess.

leprechaun23 15

People actually buy those workouts????

89, my dad did, I tried it and I almost died -_- LOL

friedpwnadge 25

Guess it got too crazy for you.

I guess Insanity was just too insane for you to handle, OP.

AboveAll04 14

#4, I'm 5'4 and 125 lbs, and I about fainted trying that workout! Don't be rude.

27- I think that answer was rather obvious.

AboveAll04 14

I was hoping people would keep doing the "are you....._____?" edit is dumb

Pwn17 25

For those, you generally shouldn't use synonyms.

You can be fat and be fit. You can be skinny and be unfit. You should ask if someone is unfit, not fat.

Uh oh, its the serious police here to ruin everyone's fun.

CharresBarkrey 15

Oh, come on. I had never worked out in my life and even I could do the first month of Insanity with no problems. This sounds like a serious medical problem, the fitness test wasn't even that strenuous.

TcheQ 12

^This^ At 90kg (200+pounds) and a shade under 5'10" I am way over my 'suggested' BMI, yet I do 3-4 hour long aerobic workouts a week. I have extremely low visceral fat and a waistline under the risk limit, and climbed Penang Hill last week without batting an eyelid. Took months to get to the stage where I could do that though, and I need to stretch the right areas or I'll cramp.... just like any exercise, you need to be smart about it.

Keep at it. You'll be able to make it through one day if you don't give up. But you shouldn't push yourself past a certain point, you could seriously hurt yourself. You should be able to tell when you've reached that point.

#6 is right. I haven't used insanity myself, but if it's anything like p90x, you are encouraged to try your very best AT YOUR current level. Sure it can be tempting to keep up with the training instructor, but it's important to do what you can and keep record of it to improve upon it later. OP must've overexerted herself.

football98_fml 20

Good for you for even trying something called Insanity. Also, don't give up, be proud of yourself!

It's ok, don't get too worked up about it.

If you rarely work out I can see how this could happen, perhaps start small, a sanity workout.