By fucked up dad - 11/07/2013 19:50 - Romania - Bucharest

Spicy
Today, after I got turned down for yet another job, my dad glanced up at me and casually remarked that porn is always a stable market. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 435
You deserved it 6 641

Same thing different taste

Top comments

friedpwnadge 25

Your dad is a ******* freak. Who wants that for their daughter?

Let's just hope he didn't mention that so he could watch videos of you.

Comments

Easier then working for IKEA, just insert tab "D" into slot "V".

Inserting tab D into slot A would work for more people ;)

TheDrifter 23
graceinsheepwear 33

34, I am pretty sure 13 was saying D for dick into V for vag. Can we extrapolate from that that you are advocating dick into ass?

and B is for Breasts. but C for Cleavage would have worked better.

Or maybe you're just a great writer or photographer or...time to get the butthole bleached.

A job is a job. But seriously, I'm sorry about your dad

I'm sure he'd regret saying that if he'd see you in his next "adult only" rental movie...

try to make it up with him .. he may changes his mind about that

smc3106 25

Hahaha I'm romanian... This is hilarious. My mom's cousin is a pornographer... In romania.

TheDrifter 23

So you can hook OP up. The people of fml are such handy folks to have around.

Hahah she's come to the right place.

olpally 32

Jesus. What an ass. That isn't the right answer. Keep looking op.

graceinsheepwear 33

What an ass? So you're saying she is built for ****? Or am I reading you wrong? ;-)

Actually, unless you became a star, your average salary wouldn't be that great and the job may not be as stable as your father suggested.

Let's just assume that was a distasteful joke and leave it at that.

Regardless, I'm not sure if Romania is the best place to get into **** anyway.