By fucked up dad - 11/07/2013 19:50 - Romania - Bucharest

Spicy
Today, after I got turned down for yet another job, my dad glanced up at me and casually remarked that porn is always a stable market. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 435
You deserved it 6 641

Same thing different taste

Top comments

friedpwnadge 25

Your dad is a ******* freak. Who wants that for their daughter?

Let's just hope he didn't mention that so he could watch videos of you.

Comments

Actually, **** doesn't pay as much as you (or he, or anyone) thinks...especially anymore. You're better off with a part time job than you are selling your body for ****, to be honest. Most people try to get women to do "interview" shoots for free, and that (while they're drunk or high on something) is what ends up being used in ****. It's sad.

YeahYeahYeahOK 6

Your dad is funny! (If it isn't humor just pretend it is and keep going...)

The only reason people find **** disgusting is because of this moral system that's embedded in everyone's skulls. **** isn't some sort of super outlandish, unnatural thing. It's sex. It's a art production. What is art can't be defined in stone, and negatively judging everyone within the industry that you don't even know just makes you a bigot. Either way, I'm pretty positive OPs dad was joking, and it is a pretty damn good joke imo. You idiots who are saying that he's a creep make it seem like OP said he wanted to watch her, when in fact none of that happened and you just want to make the situation seem worse to fit your bigoted moral system and to demonize the joker. rant over.

Getting paid good money to do what everyone already gladly does for free when most people can't find a shitty low paying job just to get by doesn't seem too bad.

What the hell kind of dad would advise that for his kid?

Yay, a FML from Romania, finally! Feel free to thumb me down, just wanted to say this just in case anyone else feels the same!

The_9th_Doctor 18