By yayme. - 11/07/2013 22:26 - United States - Bismarck

Today, I found out that the weird guy that lives next door is my biological father. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 263
You deserved it 4 021

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lennes 12

They say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

The premise of this FML would make a great sitcom! Young woman living next to her zany neighbor, who just happens to be her biological father! NBC will be all over that shit.

Comments

Lennes 12

They say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Son of a banshee, you beat me to it. I'll try to be faster next time.

Yup. Especially if the tree is alongside the fence between their yards...

You can't what? You can't breathe? That's the only reason I can see as to why this comment ended so suddenly ;) FYL OP there's several family members I wish I didn't know.

audreyfml1994 15

You can't...write a decent comment?

Sinistra_Blue 12
Feedmyaddiction5 14

Hopefully it doesn't run in the family.

weirdness adds to excitement of life!

Ever think maybe he was acting weird because he wanted to get to know his kid better but didn't know how to since she didn't know he was her biological father?

Now that you know this, you can take it as an opportunity to get to know him. Maybe once you do, he won't seem so weird.

The premise of this FML would make a great sitcom! Young woman living next to her zany neighbor, who just happens to be her biological father! NBC will be all over that shit.

Lennes 12

I would totally watch that!

#6- Mr. Codgers' neighborhood. Would you be mine? Could you be mine?

Sorry star wars already covered that :P

football98_fml 20

or that ur biological father is the wierd guy that lives next door

Struck in head with 'football98' times

PulseShock 9

Well on the bright side if you find 3 more estranged family members you could be on family feud!

Well you know what they say, ”Like father, like son.” Maybe you should rethink calling him weird.

How did you manage to find that out OP? More importantly, why was he being all "creepy"?