By fucked up dad - 11/07/2013 19:50 - Romania - Bucharest

Spicy
Today, after I got turned down for yet another job, my dad glanced up at me and casually remarked that porn is always a stable market. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 435
You deserved it 6 641

Same thing different taste

Top comments

friedpwnadge 25

Your dad is a ******* freak. Who wants that for their daughter?

Let's just hope he didn't mention that so he could watch videos of you.

Comments

Oh god... xD Hope you get a better job than that!

Ah payback take a DVD and lightscribe it to look authentic have a photo of yourself looking desirable "not naked or revealing" and tell him you were making a porno all weekend and made a couple hundred bucks and got a copy of the dvd. See if he goes to watch it and when it comes up as blank you call him a ******* perverted freak and kick him in the nuts!

he would die to watch her naked after what he said .. she is possibly so hot

anyway i still can't beleive that the father didn't mean that" he want ... "

Seriously? All of you are hating on pornstars.. There's nothing wrong with that. I understand that OP may not be comfortable with that. But with as open and liberal as we are nowadays, you all are going to put down pornstars? It's not that bad.. And I can bet every single one of you have watched ****, at least once. Get over it. Maybe OP's father was just trying to keep his/her options open.

AboveAll04 14

do you wanna be a pornstar ? perdix will make a video with you ! lol

Yeah I agree. All these people are saying it bad yet I bet a lot them still watch it! You're allowed to have your own opinion but you shouldn't be a hypocrite! And for all those saying the father is bad, I don't think he is. If you wouldn't want your daughter doing ****, you shouldn't be watching it.

I think it's more the fact that OP's FATHER is suggesting she do **** that's unsettling everyone than the idea of her doing it. If she does take up ****, is he going to be on set coaching her through the scenes as well??

But as far as **** stars, there's no hate. Everyone should be able to live however they want.

rokolodo 10

For Ladies is never a choice to do ****.

I don't understand your statement; please elaborate.

I'm not sure if your saying they're being forced to do it or that **** actresses typically have emotional scars from traumatization as juveniles that drive them to take that up as a career...or what?

rokolodo 10

We're not putting down ****, yes! We've all watched **** before. Nobody's hating ****. Just, no father should wish that profession on his own daughter. I don't wish that on my distant cousin.

Well sorry for the strange and backhanded compliment but at least your father thinks you're ****-worthy. Good luck with your job hunt but in general being attractive is better than... not being attractive.

Far from all pornstars are really attractive once you're done watching. So that does not really sound like a compliment for me.

JimberlyHope 9

I overheard my dad talking to his friend about me. "Well, she's tall, so she could always be a stripper." Thanks dad.

This isn't your FML. Plus, there are a plethora of short strippers, so that doesn't even make sense. Unless your dad has a tall-person fetish, your height really wouldn't be a factor.

AboveAll04 14

Not quite sure if you'd make the qualifications to be a stripper. Besides the height...

#124 Don't be a bitch. Anyone halfway decent-looking could dance naked and get paid for it. It's not like she looks like a sewer troll. That comment was absolutely rude for no reason, and I'll just point out that you yourself aren't slated to win any beauty contests any time soon either, so you should probably pipe the **** down, asshole.

BeautifulChaos27 37

Well... that is why the internet was born...

Don't give up, I'm sure you will get a job soon enough :)

I bet he'd regret that advice if OP would against all odds pursue it, and her father would accidentally find her during his smexy time.