By sammy18f - 24/02/2015 03:46 - United States - Brentwood

Spicy
Today, a man asked me for directions outside of a local store. After about five minutes into the conversation, I noticed he had whipped his penis out and was stroking it. He then asked me if I liked what I saw. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 100
You deserved it 3 780

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope you directed your hand to his face, and his path to the police station!

Hope you then gave him directions to hell!

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

The fact that that this FML was created answers your question...

harmtouch16 11

Why so many down votes, it's a valid question! Come on guys. Yes it's horrifying but really, it's funny.

#90 Your name is cocainewhore...shouldn't you be a fun person?

Hope you then gave him directions to hell!

drumma_boi45 5

I think he already knows his way

actually the best way to deal with people like that is to laugh at them.

I think that telling him to "beat it" might only escalate the situation.

Knee him so hard he never does it again

Should've kneed him so hard he wss able to taste his balls. damn creeps

I get that the guy is creepy, but do you fully understand what you're asking the poor guy to be subjected to?

That "poor guy" is sexually harassing someone. He deserves more than a knee to the balls.

#42 you do realize he can go to jail and be registered as a sex offender for that? a knee to the balls is not that bad in comparison

I never said he shouldn't be arrested or put on a list, but it speaks low of us when we resort to physical violence to punish people. Rehabilitation is the answer, not retaliation

Like with bullying, the only way you're going to stop a sex fiend is to put them in their place physically or verbally. More than likely physically. In the particular case of an exhibitionist, pointing and laughing works, too. Rehabilitation only works when they WANT to get better.

And what if he has some sort of mental condition that causes him to do stupid stuff without thinking? Would kneeing him in the nuts still be the right answer?

#77 for him to go to jail he needs to be arrested first, and OP doesn't know his name. Also, you don't just whip out you phone and call the police right in front of him. You don't know if he might get violent. First priority is to get out of this situation unharmed. But when you go to the police later and have nothing but a description of the guy, they don't have enough to go on to do something about him. That's why those guys usually get away with this crap. Something similar happened to me when I was 16 and waiting at a bus stop. The police just said they can't do anything without a name.

Suddenly you're a teacher in high school who's strict on cellphone policies, "Put it away or else it gets taken away. And don't pull it out anymore. There's no need for that here." Honestly there's a list of ways to react, but the best one ends in cops picking up a creep.

#17- Do you know what a fallacy is? Yes, you can pull out a cell phone. Yes, a teacher can tell a student to put it away. A penis, however, is not a cell phone and it is NOT appropriate to just whip it out any time you like. Here's a guide: Cell phone in public = fine. Cell phone in certain specific places/situations = inappropriate. Penis in certain specific places/situations = fine. Penis in public = inappropriate.

volvagia720 6

Do you know what a metaphor is?

Yes, I know what a metaphor is; my point was comparing that scenario to the one the OP experienced made little sense, logically. Hence the word "fallacy."

tantanpanda 26

#68, do you know what an analogy is?

CowzFan 12

How the **** does that even happen?

gintwinsmoore 20

#6 I couldn't agree with u more. some folks are saying what they would've done but in reality, the safest thing to do in a situation like that is to run...and more than likely, the ones saying they'd have done harm to him are lying. You don't know what you'll do until you're smack dab in the middle of a situation.

I hope you directed your hand to his face, and his path to the police station!

That guy needs to be in a mental hospital.

It's sad how many creeps are out there. What if he did this to a kid...

I know being on this web site make me fell like the world is full of people like him witch is not how it is but still

OH GAWD! A real living pedobear! Hide yo kids hide yo wife!

I would have recorded and reported it to police. Perverts should be locked up.

If she recorded THAT then I think the perv might get the wrong idea...