By MDoremis - 24/02/2015 04:58 - United States - Honolulu

Today, I bought How To Train Your Dragon and the cashier started complaining how her kids keep demanding dragon stuff and that mine will start after they see the movie. I don't have any kids, and I didn't have the courage to tell her I was buying it for myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 103
You deserved it 5 347

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rieebee 23

Dragons are awesome, who cares what others think.

Hopefully you didn't get so nervous that you started to Hiccup. Of course if a guy ever laughed at me for liking kid movies then he would become Toothless.

Comments

rieebee 23

Dragons are awesome, who cares what others think.

That movie is one of my all time favorites. Who gives a shit what the cashier thinks.

iLike2Teabag 27

Fun fact: it took DreamWorks 90 million hours total to render HTTYD2! (source: Intel) That's over 10000 years. Divided among thousands of machines, of course.

I feel sorry for anyone that hasn't seen it.

JMichael 25

Yea who cares OP! I personally love the movie

Especially Toothless! I asked my boyfriend a bunch of times to find me a dragon like Toothless. He's just so cute! Totally not just for kids, pffft.

Even if you had told her, she needed someone to complain with...

A07 48

Stiff upper lip OP, that movie was awesome.

The movie was awesome, the book was too. The book was totally different though.

Hopefully you didn't get so nervous that you started to Hiccup. Of course if a guy ever laughed at me for liking kid movies then he would become Toothless.

and then you would release your night's fury upon that person

llamarrama01 21

No shame it it. I'm 19 and still enjoy aristocats and Oliver and Company.

LostInTheZone11 29

Why Should I Worry? Why Should I Care? It's Just Bebopulation And I Got Street Saviore Faire.

llamarrama01 21

The rhythm of the city But once you get it down Then you can own this town You can wear the crown!

LostInTheZone11 29

Why should I worry? Why should I care? I may not have a dime But I got street savoire faire

No kid should be demanding anything. How about she teaches them manners?

Never grow up! Listen to Admiral Ackbar! It's a trap!

Hey, I still collect (unnecessary) amounts of Dragon stuff and I'm 19. Nothing wrong with liking something!

If it makes you feel any better op I'm turning 24 soon and have the Toothless doll from build a bear. An awesome thing about being an adult is being able to make childish decisions.

That bear is freaking bad ass, I added a roar sound to mine

I also put him in the Toothless hoodie. No regrets.

Don't be embarrassed. Animated movies are wonderful and whoever tells you otherwise can just walk away.