Vanilla Ice

By NotInterested - 23/08/2013 06:23 - United States

Today, I was walking home when I made eye contact with some guy, just being friendly. He then started rapping at me while pointing at his dick. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 082
You deserved it 4 635

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Classy. He may have talent.. And several restraining orders. Take it as a compliment!

Wizardo 33

If I've learnt anything from Pokémon its that you don't make eye contact with people, you just get into unwanted battles... in this case unwanted rap battles.

Comments

Classy. He may have talent.. And several restraining orders. Take it as a compliment!

Hey rapping is better then raping! Which is what i originally thought this FML was about..

oj101 33

He could've gone like; #Picked up a ho, And i'ma pick up herpes, yo, But it ain't no matter, Cos YOLO#

bingbongbingbong 11

You have a dirty mind, shame on you !!

Well Sing to him and point at your Vaj?

Jake_Hale 7

71- bieber jokes got old a while ago.

Hey, At least he knows something about music right? Always good for a potential partner.

That depends on your definition of 'music'...

Are you one of those "rap isn't music" idiots?

8 - if you have rapped at a high level the you would know how difficult it is. Trying telling a story while rhyming at the same time. I do realize that there are lot of garbage rappers due to YouTube but don't judge rap music based on them. Listen to Nas, Rakim, Tupac to name a few and you will realize how hard it is to rap while conveying a message outside of hoes, money and drugs.

It is hard to rap since you have to include the n-word in every verse and still make it rhyme!

LMAO. Sad part is that these lame rappers rhyme the N word with the N word. It used to be brothers and sistas. Now it's n**gas and bitches -- Tupac Shakur

speaking of youtube rappers..... you should also try.... Dumbfoundead, Wax, Streetlight Prince EA, WATSKY, Delazoo, Funk Volume, Team Backpack, and.... Me!(click my profile) I'm not that great yet though lol.

Kn0wledge123 21

#43 that last comment essentially proved that you're an idiot.

AboveAll04 14
Soniye 14

And 2 girls 1 cup will put the knob down !! xD *i have a sick humor*

I'm glad I'm not the only one that remembers the old 'Slob on his knob' rap FML.

Soniye 14

33- I'm not British so it's humor to me :P

it's a little thing called over compensation

addioty 19

What up chick, this be my dick, ill take you for a ride and yeah it'll be sick wait what

AboveAll04 14

maybe that's his way of asking you out ? Idk what to tell you....

There's worse pickup lines.. But probably not many..

If you didn't know what to tell them then why did you comment?

He's just trying to sell you his new mixtape "my dick got da hoes"

XD that's crazy! Take it as funny and keep moving on.

Wizardo 33

If I've learnt anything from Pokémon its that you don't make eye contact with people, you just get into unwanted battles... in this case unwanted rap battles.

You should've said "DISGUSTING" *in a scottish accent*