The Hitchhiker

By hitchhiked - 04/01/2012 06:28 - United States

Today, I picked up a hitchhiker. He was well dressed, and seemed trustworthy. As soon as he got in, he pulled out a gun and stole my wallet and car. All of this occurred in front of a sign warning against picking up hitchhikers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 974
You deserved it 86 108

Same thing different taste

Top comments

crazyj12006 3

Whenever I drive by a hitchhiker, not helping them makes me feel guilty. But at the same time, you never know who they are or what they could do.

Comments

Hmmm... I've actually never seen a hitchhiker before. Your area must be pretty bad :/ YDI

chels1994 11

My area has had hitchhikers and hardly anything goes on around here and I love where I live because of that... they don't signify that its necessarily a "bad" area...just sayin :-

BeaterOfTheDrums 15

When I see the ones sitting with dogs, I give them dog food. The bum cant use it to buy whatever HE wants, and his best friend gets a nice meal.

Haven't you watched any of the movies about hitch hikers...They always turn out bad.

This is why it's best not to get all your information from Hollywood. I mean, how good is a horror story about the 99.9% of people who catch a ride, have a great time, then hop out and wave goodbye as the people happily go their separate way? Heck, I love hitchhiking, and I'd never go watch a movie like that :) If things happened as often in reality as in TV, we'd be up to our necks in alien invaders by now.

BetYourMad 0

Too bad he was coming on to you

Have you learned anything from scary movies?..Never trust a hitchhiker! Or overall a person lurking on the side of the road.

Well if he looked crazy, he wouldn't have gotten picked up. More criminals should dress better since there are dum-dums like you out there thinking you can judge a book by their cover.

astralvagan 20

You've heard the horror stories and know better..... YDI because you did it right in front of a sign giving you good advice, dipshit!

Ahh, totally deserved that! Some nice clothes and a little ma'am always seem to fool people.

XxHoPPoxX 8