That's on you

By eldar90 - 25/02/2012 21:38 - Israel

Today, while waiting for my grandmother at the train station, a girl walked out and climbed into my car. When I cleared my throat to tell her of her mistake, she screamed and ran out as if I was a criminal trying to abduct her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 122
You deserved it 2 395

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Silly girl, that's not how you command a getaway car. You need some sort of threatening weapon to make sure your driver does what you say. Tsk tsk. What are our future criminals learning nowadays?

KendalKeller 3

She has the right to report you to the cops, if not more. Why would you allow an innocent girl to sit into your tactically positioned peaceful looking car? I bet this is how you pick up all the women you murder. If it wasn't for her angel that made you clear your throat, she'd be in some black bag on the side of the highway! The shame...

I think this would be hilarious if I was serious! But alas, it is only my misread sarcasm.

You're so racist! A bag? Why not a tarp or suitcase? How dare you discriminate!

Let's not bring the choice of color into this equation either.

capodanno 4

It amazes me how many people cannot pick up on sarcasm.

#76 - Yes, because it has nothing to do with the fact that we cannot hear a vocal tone nor see a facial expression when we are reading text, coupled with the fact that sarcasm relies heavily on BOTH of those things in order to be easily broadcasted. I was raising my eyebrow until I got to the "tactically positioned car" bit, and then I just smirked and shook my head. I don't really blame anyone who can't "pick up on sarcasm" when all we can rely on is the text from a person we don't know, have never talked to before, and could very well be completely serious (because there ARE people that think like that in this world, and the internet tends to bring them out of the woodwork.)

Maybe she thought you're a Palestinian

lmao... U should of made the Wario laugh, she would of freaked out even further

musicluvr2000 11

So that's how you treat women? By kidnapping them???

musicluvr2000 11

Before you down vote me, note that I was being sarcastic

Birdie_Sage 0

I feel for the little girl. Luckily, it was you she had learned her mistake (maybe?) from.

why did you just clear your throat op? If someone mistakenly entered my car i would've put on the creepiest smile i could muster and in a deep, seductive voice say,"well hello there"

Birdie_Sage 0

LOL. With a little wink. Just imagine how scared the girl would be... ????

Damnit 51 I already had an ache in my side, you just made it worse :(

Why do people keep assuming it was a LITTLE girl? It clearly only reads "girl". No "little", sorry folks.

Because it sounds like something a kid mite do

Why would a kid be riding on the train ALONE If she was intact little then her mother would be very upset and speak with you.

Why would a kid be riding on the train ALONE? If she was in fact little, then her mother would be very upset and speak with you.

Maybe if it was a kid her parent told her to go sit in the car and she got into the wrong one. Or maybe she was traveling alone I use to take the plane a lot alone when I was younger.