By arw - 25/07/2012 06:10 - United States

Today, I was with my grandma in my new car. She suddenly says, "I've got to pee bad." Without giving me enough time to find a gas station, she blurts out, "Never mind, I just did." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 886
You deserved it 1 998

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well I hope she was at least wearing a diaper.

I'll bet you were pissed. That's shitty. Come at me, bro.

Comments

Well I hope she was at least wearing a diaper.

If she was wearing a diaper... Then why the hell would this be I fml?!?!

flipfloperson 5

...because the grandma still pissed in OP's new car? Diapers aren't completely leak proof, and they don't completely mask smells either.

BIGBOY4rmAHM 19

I hope you have leather seats so the clean up is a lot easier.

In Soviet Russia, people probably still wear diapers...

KM96 24

Gosh! If not it would be the most horrible, disgusting thing to clean up! It's horrible for anyone, especially in a new car!! Sorry for you OP - I hope it doesn't smell for weeks!

And this is why long car trips especially older or younger people should be in diapers. Just in case. I always wear one just in case as well plus then you don't have to worry about finishing a gas station or something every 2 hours. I feel bad for OP if the seat got ruined! FYL OP.

You wear diepers just becauase you're lazy? I got a question for you man. How does it feel to be a virgin?

Well, 85, they may or may not be a virgin. But at least they can spell DIAPER.

Here4theshow 17

This is when Depends would come in great.

free2speak 14

#80, you're related to that crazzzzy lady who drove cross-country to see her ex-bf while wearing NASA diapers, aren't you? Don't even lie because the rest of us normal folks use a thing called "restroom" when we have to go pee. Even pulling on the side of the road to do your business is acceptable. what's not acceptable is a grown man/woman wearing diapers when they have a perfectly fit bladder.

Kefka91 15

102 - stfu, it's not that uncommon/weird for perfectly healthy people to use diapers when going on long trips. Actually, it's a pretty common practice in Japan.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

She was probably embarrassed too. Just clean it up and remember your grandma is more important than your car.

Not to be insensitive or anything, but if grandma were to kick the bucket, OP would still have a ride to work, the grocery store, etc. it would devastating though

greenalleycat 4

^^ Yea but it's not like he's choosing between his grandma and his car is it? Instead he's pissed off because she basically spontaneously peed in his new car, which will be absolutely awful to try and get rid of...

citymayer 7

I don't care if you're my grandma, my mom, or Jesus, you piss in my car you're cleaning it up and praying you aren't walking home.

You don't know how his grandma treats him. I would favor my car over my grandmother for the simple fact that she is a one-minded bitch who likes the dog shit building on the bottom of her shoe more than me. The only reason I would give her a ride would be because my mom makes me play nice.

OP, your grandma just marked her territory.

KingOfAmazing 9

All I can think of is, "Aw, that's nasty" in Cleaveland's voice from Family Guy.

If she was wearing a diaper, I don't think it would have been too much of an FML.

Tuesdaythe10th 11

Maybe OP had to change her diaper because she couldn't.

But in all honesty, I'd rather pee in a nice car instead of a gas station.

Ugh, you just ruined the moral lesson you gave in your earlier comment.

I was kidding in order to underline the stereotype that gas station bathrooms are gross. Sorry.

But in all honesty, I'd rather pee in a nice car instead of a gas station.

But in all honesty, I'd rather pee in a nice car instead of a gas station.

But in all honesty, I'd rather pee in a nice car instead of a gas station.

hockeyoceancity 13

So thats why grandparents always have a distinct smell... It's piss.