Setup

By hamandegger - 04/02/2013 20:17 - United States - Raynham

Spicy
Today, my friend asked me to fix his laptop for him because it is loaded with viruses. When I turned it on and started searching for the problem, I couldn't find it. Luckily I was able to find a video of him banging my girlfriend. We've been together for eight years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 76 757
You deserved it 4 512

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Why would he be stupid enough to post a video of it? That's like recording yourself taking a shit off of the Eiffel Tower and sending it to your friend who's a French cop.

Llamacod 11

Read it again. There was nothing about "posting" any videos. It said that there was a video on the computer.

It doesn't make a difference; it's still just as stupid. His friend gave him his laptop, knowing that he would be checking through it, but didn't delete the video beforehand. That's just as bad, if not worse, than posting it.

Did your girlfriend lose her virginity, but you didn't?

This sucks, but on the bright side he put revenge in your hands. You should post this in as many places as possible using his computer. Then show your girlfriend what you found on a website and ask her about her secret **** career.

beastseclipse 9

Of course. "hey babe, look! I found you while I was casually looking up ****!" Flawless plan.

When you find your girlfriend of eight years on a **** site I would think you are hardly the one with explaining to do.

That video must be uploaded to Youporn. Immediately. Make them both "famous" for eternity.

87 Liked that idea so much he is stuttering in anticipation.

We'll need the link of course. Research purposes.

PieknyCzlowiek 7

At first glance, I almost immediately agreed with you, but come to think of it, look at all the problems that could cause them in their future. Yes they hurt the OP very greatly but a few viruses on his laptop is better than posible jail time, fines, black listing on jobs, etc. 8 years is a long time but time heals all wounds. OP should find someone who really cares about him, not some **** like his ex.

What would the title be? Then I could look it up.

eaglerob 20

I hope you leave a virus on his computer and his lady. As for your gf, revenge is a dish best served COLD.

Steve95401 49

I would "fix" his computer with a sledge hammer.

Beat him up with the laptop, that way, you get to destroy both the video and his face. Jesus.

Funny, I don't remember that quote from Jesus. What book in the bible is that in?

Misses9098 7

For those who say maybe she did it because he hasn't popped the question, that's still no reason to cheat on someone. That's just giving yourself a reason for cheating to feel better.>.

I can't actually believe that some people are saying you deserve it for not proposing after such a long time. Not everyone has to get married. There's not a time limit to 'dating'. I know plenty of couples who live together but just aren't bothered about getting married. It's a piece of paper to them; not a mandatory part of being in a long-term relationship. As for your 'friend', OP... I'd be tempted to save the video to a USB stick and throw the wanker's laptop out of the window. Threaten the living shit out of them both. Say you're going to circulate the video and upload it to **** websites. I don't know about ACTUALLY uploading it - for me that's a bit far - but I certainly wouldn't entirely blame you if you did. I can't imagine how much you're hurting. Better off away from the cheating bitch - it's not like she's just made a drunken mistake with some randomer. This is your 'friend', and there's a ******* video. Jesus. That's just beyond belief. Bastards.

Now it's time to really load it up with viruses ... And upload that video to a cheaters site.