Setup

By hamandegger - 04/02/2013 20:17 - United States - Raynham

Spicy
Today, my friend asked me to fix his laptop for him because it is loaded with viruses. When I turned it on and started searching for the problem, I couldn't find it. Luckily I was able to find a video of him banging my girlfriend. We've been together for eight years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 76 757
You deserved it 4 512

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I would murder hem both and make them watch

Welcome to 2013 - Marriage is not something that you have to do anymore, and personally I see absolutely no point in it if you are an american man. The only difference if he had been married would have been that she'd get half of his money as well as his dignity.

I say post the video of those two online then send it to their family and friends.

Put more viruses on laptop and tell him there's nothing wrong with it.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

1) Turn that laptop into a paper weight. 2) Sell the video of them doing it 3) Dump her and don't say why and give a generic answer stating you don't see future growth in the relationship 4) Gradually stop contacting either of them 5) When you're sure they are no longer talking send a link from a phony account emailing to her friends and family the video, she'll blame him revenge satisfied.

onorexveritas 23

oh my god, that's terrible. i'm sorry OP,

There probably wasn't a virus maybe ur supposed to find the video

icepick23 12

Maybe you've avoided catching a virus of your own

This is where you actually do load the device up with viruses, send his mother the video, break up with your girlfriend and send her father the video, delete all his documents and tell her girlfriends that your girl had sex with all of their boyfriends/husbands/crushes. Her life is is history and so is the guy's. Unfortunately that will require you to find new friends and significant others. Which you most likely will find :) after all. You are beautiful :)