Setup

By hamandegger - 04/02/2013 20:17 - United States - Raynham

Spicy
Today, my friend asked me to fix his laptop for him because it is loaded with viruses. When I turned it on and started searching for the problem, I couldn't find it. Luckily I was able to find a video of him banging my girlfriend. We've been together for eight years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 76 757
You deserved it 4 512

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

erck3800 12
russianspy1234 11

Aside from the bad situation you are in, I am wracking my brain trying to figure out how you just run across a video while searching for a virus. I mean, the first thing I do when fixing a "virus" is downloading and running some programs, and unless the file is named something like "me banging NAME and LAST NAME" and you were watching the screen intently, or the file was on the desktop, how would you see it? If one of those things is true, then your friend probably did it on purpose. If neither, then you probably have no business fixing people's computers, because what were you? Searching through folders for virus.exe? Anyways, make a copy of the video, download a bunch of malware to the computer, and hand it back saying you couldn't fix it.

Maybe the friend had already uploaded it to a website and later after erasing the original downloaded an infected copy because he wanted to see it again. Although I don't know why he would open a quarantined file.

It seems to me it was his way to let you know the truth. It sucks OP, but you will find someone much better than both your friend and EX-girlfriend!

Come on ... Be honest ... Did you jerk off to the video while gently wiping away tears with the sock you previously had on your left foot taken off for the sole purpose of coming in it? I know I would ... Except for the tears! Bitch just isn't worth shit let alone tears !

spliit_fml 8

Maybe that was his plan. You need better friends OP.

Xxblackice 13

make a copy of the video then cheat on her and let her find out and when she confronts you about be like you deserved it one and two its over you **** and when she gets angry just show her the video and be like get your shit and leave bitch

The two of you are meant for each other! You are both great at fixing laptop problems!

"Sorry man, your laptop came down with a case of Dropped Out of Third Story Window onto Concrete. You'll have to get a new one."

You forgot the -itis ending. No syndrome, sickness, condition, or disease, whether real or fake, is complete without the -itis.

Send the video to her parents,flood the laptop with viruses,and enjoy your new life as a single guy.You deserve much better!

first are you sure it was her? sex videos are not known for picture quality. if your positive confront them together be the bigger man end the relationships right there and walk away with out giving them the chance to get a word. That would be the most devastating for them that they remember they were terrible and you were bigger than that.