Setup

By hamandegger - 04/02/2013 20:17 - United States - Raynham

Spicy
Today, my friend asked me to fix his laptop for him because it is loaded with viruses. When I turned it on and started searching for the problem, I couldn't find it. Luckily I was able to find a video of him banging my girlfriend. We've been together for eight years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 76 757
You deserved it 4 512

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Maybe he gave her a virus. i guess you need to find a new friend

That is really too bad that it took 8 years to realize that your girlfriend wasn't worth being with in the first place. Also, what a jerk of a friend, you were trying to help him and look how he treated you behind your back.

Do you think perhaps that there was in fact nothing wrong with his computer? Maybe he had a guilty conscience and wanted you to find the video? Heck even if he did it's unforgivable. Dump them both. Sorry though mate - that's awful. xox

TheSofaKing 7

You should have emailed the video to her father and then showed your friend the video and expain to him that this is the "problem".

rnzm 5

Sounds like the guy wanted you to find the video..what a jerk. I'm sorry fr you OP :/

I hope you stuck a few viruses on that laptop.

i hope you mess them both up man you deserve better

while its horrible that you were betrayed by your friend AND your girlfriend, uploading that video to a **** site would be plain mean. I can understand dumping the bitch and berating the friend, but to circulate such sensitive information would be incredibly mean and is something that can really destroy their lives. they hurt you and destroyed your esteem and trust, but that is temporary. and uploading that video could permanently injure opportunities for the cheating pricks. maybe im just too nice, but to me, circulating that video would totally cross the line.

must be. especially after 8 years, i imagine OP probably loves her. how could you hurt someone you love like that? she had no issue doing it if she cheated but if he's this hurt, i'd imagine he loves her too much to do anything malicious like uploading that video.

I love my boyfriend more than anything, but if I were to ever find something like that, you can be damn sure I would upload it. They deserve to have their lives ruined like they ruined his, plain and simple.

I completely agree, two wrongs don't make a right and OP shouldn't stoop to their level. If OP does, then they will have both done some thing bad and OP then does not become the victim anymore, as they are "even." OP will become just as bad as them. While OP is understandably hurt, he should try to be the bigger person.

DeadxManxWalking 27

I would bitch-slap him with the laptop and kick his balls then break up with the girl. **** cheaters and ass-friends