Peek a boo

By Anonymous - 08/05/2014 02:31 - United States - Tampa

Spicy
Today, my husband and I put our children to bed a little earlier than usual, so we could have some sexy time. Immediately following my full-blown orgasm, I rolled over, only to see my wide-eyed son peeking over the top of the mattress. FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 040
You deserved it 16 158

Same thing different taste

Top comments

a lock on your door would have cum in handy ;) gotta love kids tho

Comments

Mommy and daddy were just "wrestling" haha

NiceGuysDoWin 21

100 years ago, there were families with 12 kids that all shared a house with 1 bedroom. It's only a big deal because we (as a culture) say it's a big deal. Children at that age are only embarrassed about walking in on their parents having sex if you act like it is something to be ashamed of.

Same for nudity (in America). I don't understand why people are so afraid of seeing other naked people - in Europe, it's the norm! So why raise your kid up to be ashamed of something that is only human nature (like sex)? Or their own body? You can just tell them, "you'll understand when you're older" instead of freaking out about it ;)

It is not the norm in Europe. I'm Belgian, so I know what I'm talking about. Okay, neither nudity nor cursing is censured on TV, so you may have a point there.

Yea, bullshit it's the norm in the Europe.

In Germany it's in the norm or I just leave my house on a bad day everyday

Hypocritical much? We, as Americans, are told to respect everyone else's cultures but the minute it comes down to respecting our culture, no one gives a damn.

kingdomgirl94 29

Its not a matter of respecting culture. No one said as is so often said on the internet, "Americans are so stupid". All that was said was that American culture is far more uptight about sex and nudity; and while we're on the subject of cultural differences, far more lax about violence and gore.

The kids shows cannot show blood but it is considered OK if parents show their kid a R movie. I saw a zombie movie where a man's intestines got ripped out. A two year old watching it turned to his parents screamed but they ignored him. It made me mad because they would of been upset if it was boobs.

It has been over 25 years, and the image of my parents doing the deed still haunts me.... Some things can never be unseen

My ex boyfriend walked in on his mom and step dad while his stepdad was giving her oral. Needless to say they were all super embarrassed and he was 16 so there's no forgetting that image.

DaLiquer 20

I guess you never heard of locking the door?

Not many FML OPs know what a lock is

Brianna_Ray 23

Not all doors have a lock either. Where I used to live none of the bedroom doors had locks but I don't know if that was OPs case.

you can always go to a hardware store and buy a doorknob with a lock they are only a few bucks!

All our bedrooms were in the back together. I saw/heard lots when I was kid. Don't worry, he will will be fine. Just try to prevent it in the future.

If he's "peeking over the top of the mattress" then he's probably not very old. He won't remember it.

Should have said "and son that's how you were made"

Time to invest in door locks!! No matter if your kids are sleeping you should always lock it. Trust me. I've had one of my fiancé's best friends walk in on us because he didn't lock the door! I was embarrassed and furious lol