Suitcase mystery

By BaggedDown - 08/05/2014 01:25 - United States - Rochester

Spicy
Today, I retrieved the wrong luggage from an airport carousel. I'm now the owner of two water-bras, a false beard, a bag of cat litter, and some anal beads. I'm afraid to get in touch with the original owner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 084
You deserved it 6 346

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Next time, try to get a good identifier for your luggage. Like a ribbon or something. That other person probably really wanted their stuff.

iLike2Teabag 27

That is some weird shit to be traveling with.

Comments

Next time, try to get a good identifier for your luggage. Like a ribbon or something. That other person probably really wanted their stuff.

The last time I put a ribbon and tag on my luggage, they got stolen. My luggage's lock had scratches, and handles were broken, obviously someone tried to force open my luggage but failed. It was a brand new luggage. I reported to the airline, but they said it's not of their business. It's a famous budget airline, I shall not name it out.

I doubt the wannabe thieves targeted you because of your choice in ribbon.

avapaige1234 19

But please do tell your luggage's brand name :)

12, have you considered that it might have been the airport security and nothing to do with the airline itself?

#33 is right, the TSA breaks locks (or tries to, as may be the case here) all the time. You're supposed to use a "TSA-approved" lock that they can open easily, but that kind of defeats the purpose of securing your luggage in the first place.

If TSA want in your bag, they'll get in. They won't even try to hid it. My sister in law borrowed my luggage. I told her not to put a lock on it. She did. TSA twisted the lock off, ripping off the zipper tags (they don't waste their time picking locks,they destroy them). That's why they tell you not to do that. And those TSA approved locks are really to prevent opportunistic theft. So go ahead and use them.

The tsa locks are the ones the tsa has a master key too

iLike2Teabag 27

That is some weird shit to be traveling with.

this would be funnier if we found out the person is a guy

Yeah, what if they qualified for a TSA inspection? Haha, I can just imagine the look on the inspector's face...

a bag of cat litter to soak up everything from the other sexy items right? thats what i always carry.

Be more afraid of getting touched by the owner, in places you didnt even know existed

Your profile picture makes your comment so much better.

Ali_Br_fml 33

...or #6 might be the owner.

The owner was on a very important buisness trip

We are international businessmen on an international business trip...

Im super curious as to who the owner is, PLEASE follow up

yeah trying to explain that authorities wouldnt good down so well.

Pass it back to the airport. Let them return the luggage back to its rightful owner.