Party blues

By Anonymous - 29/11/2009 06:33 - United States

Today, I made out with a guy that I had just met at a party. It was my first kiss. I don't know what's worse, the fact that my first kiss is at the age of 23, or the fact that I saw him making out with a different girl later on in the night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 253
You deserved it 16 680

Same thing different taste

Top comments

coffee_addict7 0

If that bothers you, then why did you choose to have your first kiss with a guy you just met? What did you expect?

Kingdutch 3

Poor you, should've known better at a party though.

Comments

thats not even bad. so they make out with someone else, big ******* deal. your fault for waiting till 23.

pinkkloverr 0

JESUS CHRIST!!!! THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH HER HAVING HER FIRST KISS AT 23!!!!!! its her life NOT yours. so stop bitching at her about it!!!! and this is why parents think its tragic when their daughter gets knocked up at 14... because of the same people that think EVERYONE NEEDS to lose their virginty or have their first kiss before they're 18. people like that piss me off SO MUCH. i'm SO SICK of people like you. stop worrying about other people's virginity and mind your own business!!!! anyway, to the peson that posted this... that seriously sucks. i feel bad for you. but hopefully the next kiss will be more special with a guy that wasn't a COMPLETE douchebag.

I'm just saying...if she waited till she was 23, Jesus Christ..she couldn't have waited just a little longer for it to actually mean something? She basically wasted about a decade of not kissing potentially good guys to kiss one sleaze at a party. Kisses aren't commitments unless it's the I do kiss at your wedding.

sorry but get over it, it was just a kiss. though it was your first. it was at a party with a guy you just met so what do you expect?

don't worry about the fact that you had your first kiss at 23. it's not that big of a deal. but you do kind of deserve it for making out with a guy you had just met and expecting him to not be making out with anyone else, especially if you were drunk. i'm not saying you were, but IF you were then you totally deserve it. but hey, at least it was just a kiss and nothing more. it could have been worse. try going on a date and then making out with the guy.

First kiss at 23? Wow, that is not good. But things can change. You just need to know what you need to change. This is going into my favorites for some reason. And I think it is worse that you're 23 and have never been kissed by a guy. Not even on the cheek? Time to get some action...

Considering you "just met" him at a party, it wasn't really like your kiss established some kind of exclusive rights to each other. I guess it's probably not the nicest thing to see the guy you were just kissing kissing someone else in the same night, but at least it was just a kiss and nothing more. Because it's your "first" kiss you might've hoped for something special, but I don't see why you had any expectation of that from a guy you just met at some random party. Truth is, most first kisses are weird and awkward. Mine was, and that certainly wasn't with anyone special, either. As for being 24 at your first kiss? I don't think it's really a big deal. It's not like your worth is dependant on how many people you've kissed by the time you're 24! And it's not as old as you might think it is. I reckon that there are heaps of people older than 24 who's never been kissed before, but it's not like they go around advertising it or anything.

Not very respectful, not the best place for a first kiss moment, but on the up side....at least you wernt the third girl ...eww

thebamf 0

Pathetic. Get over it. It was just a drunken kiss.

I hate calling people idiots, but, I'm sorry. You, my friend, are an idiot. Young people go to parties, drink, and make out with people. Numerous people. Hell, I ended up making out with my friend, his sister, and our boss in one night. It happens. So it was your first kiss. Big deal. Sure, it is a milestone, and it didn't go exactly the way you've been envisioning it for 23 years, but at least you have a funny story to go with it.