Party blues

By Anonymous - 29/11/2009 06:33 - United States

Today, I made out with a guy that I had just met at a party. It was my first kiss. I don't know what's worse, the fact that my first kiss is at the age of 23, or the fact that I saw him making out with a different girl later on in the night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 253
You deserved it 16 680

Same thing different taste

Top comments

coffee_addict7 0

If that bothers you, then why did you choose to have your first kiss with a guy you just met? What did you expect?

Kingdutch 3

Poor you, should've known better at a party though.

Comments

kiltguy 0

The first one is worse. The second is to be expected in the situation.

Someone PLEASE tell me how you get to the age of 23 without being kissed? Do you intentionally avoid being it?

I'm 19 and I haven't been kissed. Call me old-fashioned, but I believe I should only kiss someone if I truly care for them, not because THEYRE TTLY HAWT or something.

Uhmmm... I'd rather kiss someone because they're ttly hawt than because I'm drunk at a party. Initial physical attraction is what leads to most kisses anyways!! What're you retarded?!? Hmmmm.

ugh correction. *Do you go around intentionally avoiding it?

woah exact same thing happened to me.. except mine was at 15 and i had met him before and the other girl was one of my friends.. awkward!

My question is why did you waste your first kiss on some drunk asshole at a party? Jeeze, I would've at least waited until I met someone I loved. At 23 I figured you'd know better.

lol.... welcome to the world of men my friend. It can only go downhill from here....... enjoy ! :D

oh and dont let any assholes tell you that you "wasted" your first kiss....... you obviously wouldnt have done it if u didnt want to.

joy1523 0

if you were going to waste your first kiss on some guy at a party, why did you wait until 23 to do it? also, #87 is correct.

MisterComedy 0

23 and bawing about it?? You just met the guy. You deserved it.