Party blues

By Anonymous - 29/11/2009 06:33 - United States

Today, I made out with a guy that I had just met at a party. It was my first kiss. I don't know what's worse, the fact that my first kiss is at the age of 23, or the fact that I saw him making out with a different girl later on in the night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 253
You deserved it 16 680

Same thing different taste

Top comments

coffee_addict7 0

If that bothers you, then why did you choose to have your first kiss with a guy you just met? What did you expect?

Kingdutch 3

Poor you, should've known better at a party though.

Comments

Well, you had JUST met him, and at a party. Did you expect to be special? He's a guy, he was probably drunk, and you guys weren't 'together'- you didn't even KNOW each other. So he's a free agent, and can do whatever the hell he wants. YDI.

I agree, if you can even consider this an FML. It's a hookup at a party. Good stuff, go you! OP Don't worry about all the haters who are ugly, and call you a sleaze ;)

yeah so what if he got on someone else, it's a party! he obvs didn't know it was your first and thought it was special don't worry it's just practice for when you do find someone special after all it's just kissing!

wow 23 you're almost as socially inept as my sister....

So i reckon you're also still a virgin ;o you need to get laid fast

I'm a virgin at age 16 and srzly..95% of kids in my school are having sex with somebody. Idk why. I know a few girls who have already had 2-4 abortions! Zomg. Theyyyy are *****. And the more girls a dude has done, the "cooler" he is. The more guys a girl has done, the sluttier she is. Da fûck?!! That doesn't make sense to me. Girls are just too effing young today when they start having sex. It's a personal decision though. Just know that you are allowed to say no to men. I have.

A 16 year old virgin is not allowed to voice an opinion about a 23 year old virgin. FACT.

I'm just saying it's ok to wait. Just because I'm 16 doesn't mean I'm naïve like you apparently think. FACT.

Wow, OP, you need to get out more often. And by the way, kissing someone does not imply a life time commitment. Please do yourself a favor and get into the dating game.

the_en4sur 0

gotta say, you fail @ life and i dont mean the board game!

Your friends say you should act your age..you should act your age!! And then I turned on the tv And that's about the time she walked awayyy from me! Nobody likes you when you're 23!

MiniatureMayhem 0

YDI. You just met him, what the hell did you expect?

sdcrazy1018 0

i think first kiss at 23 is worse =S and u hooked up with a guy at a party that u barely even knew. do u actually think he's gonna stick around?

#43, i'm only 13 and 95% of the girls in my year (9) are already having sex. Those toy prams and babies you get when you're little aren't gifts - it's early training!

Disgusting. Seriously. You're 13 years old. Have you even hit puberty yet? What is with kids wanting to grow up so quickly these days?

wowimnotaklutz 0

umm wow. yes they have almost certainly hit puberty yet. i started going through puberty when i was ******* 9 years old. most start going through puberty at like 11 at the latest, when your a girl anyway. and i agree that if youre having sex just to be thought of as "cool" its wrong, but its something you do when you love the other person and if you really DO love them it shouldnt matter when you do it. my boyfriend first asked me out when we were 13, and we had sex when i had only just turned 15. and im still with him now at 18. its not a bad thing if you love the person, and if youre safe. if you think sex is disgusting you need to grow up.

coolvilla 4

Don't follow your peers' lead #46! It's a bad road. Wait until YOU are ready. Don't let anyone pressure you. My younger siblings have turned out to be absolute ****** because they followed the crowd. One of them lost their virginity to some dick down the street at 10 years old and now she's banging a black dude at 14 (not trying to be racist here people, just saying) and he does not treat her well.