Party blues

By Anonymous - 29/11/2009 06:33 - United States

Today, I made out with a guy that I had just met at a party. It was my first kiss. I don't know what's worse, the fact that my first kiss is at the age of 23, or the fact that I saw him making out with a different girl later on in the night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 253
You deserved it 16 680

Same thing different taste

Top comments

coffee_addict7 0

If that bothers you, then why did you choose to have your first kiss with a guy you just met? What did you expect?

Kingdutch 3

Poor you, should've known better at a party though.

Comments

Oh don't worry about it hun. Although my first kiss was when I was 15, I was drunk and I then realised he was ugly as hell. I hope this makes you feel better! Now that you broke the ice, go out and have fun kissing other guys.

these ones by this person are fake, in one it's a guy now it's a girl, this accounts a fake

its_shrimpage 0

a⋅non⋅y⋅mous 1. without any name acknowledged, as that of author, contributor, or the like: an anonymous letter to the editor; an anonymous donation. 2. of unknown name; whose name is withheld: an anonymous author. if you've ever entered an FML, there's an option on whether or not you'd want to put your name. This person did not want to put their name. Therefore, they are to be called Anonymous.

wheres_fluffy 0
gstatattack 0

haha im only 13 and ive had my first kiss. and im friends with and know people who had sex in 7th grade. they now hate eachother hahahahaha

fuckducks 0

you deserve it op for being a virgin/having ur first kiss when ur 23??? holy ****** shit that is messed up I didn't even know that was possible nowadays. so ****** what if he made out with another girl later, it's not like he is a ****** Edward in the romance books u read and cry urself to sleep while cutting urself, you were obviously not important cause u r probably a stupid ugly virgin. bahahahawaawawfafkcn nncncn I'm done.

my first kiss was when i was 22. and I'm a virgin. you don't need to have sex to be respected. in fact more guys will appreciate you saving it than being a total ****. I'm saving mine for the right girl.

Didnt kiss anyone until 20, saved myself from some frogs but you cant save yourself from all of them. Virgin til I got married at 23, it was great to have waited for each other and wouldnt have done anything differently. Sorry your first kiss didnt go the way you planned.

i would say that the fact that you had your first kiss at a party at 23 is way worse than the fact they he was kissing other people....

peachpit47 3

Hey Girl, I feel your pain. I'll be 23 in just a couple months and I've never kissed anyone - not even really that close! And now I've graduated college and it's like "Where on earth do I find a guy now? Online?!" And I understand why you're upset. As you get older it just seems to become more and more important and your expectations get really high. Last year I had a crush on one of my friends and when he decided he didn't like me any more I was crushed. None of my friends understood because we were never even really dating - but when it's the most you've ever had it's basically everything. I know you didn't expect to marry the guy - but it really sucks when you've been waiting so long and then it's suddenly over before you've even gotten to enjoy it. I'm sorry, but at least you're now you don't have to deal with the stigma of not having kissed anyone anymore!

sarcdude 3

She didn't HAVE to kiss that guy though unless she didn't expect anything out of it.