Party blues

By Anonymous - 29/11/2009 06:33 - United States

Today, I made out with a guy that I had just met at a party. It was my first kiss. I don't know what's worse, the fact that my first kiss is at the age of 23, or the fact that I saw him making out with a different girl later on in the night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 253
You deserved it 16 680

Same thing different taste

Top comments

coffee_addict7 0

If that bothers you, then why did you choose to have your first kiss with a guy you just met? What did you expect?

Kingdutch 3

Poor you, should've known better at a party though.

Comments

For crying out loud, kissing isn't exactly a commitment. Maybe you got your first kiss at 23 because you take these things WAY too seriously.

YDI for making out with a random guy at a party and expecting him to remain faithful to you.

**** , how can you give your first kiss to a guy meet in the party!

erowlyn 0

okay I think you made out with him so that you would finally get your first kiss

salqueen 0

I was in a similar situation. And seriously people? I understand the whole just mess around and whatever, but just because you haven't doesn't necessarily mean you're awkward. Sometimes people actually respect themselves and don't want to be just another *****.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA this is a ridiculous FML. It's not even an FML except for the bit about you being old.

moloman 0

If I were you I would just be happy that you finally found someone who wanted to kiss you! The first of many in the future. Just realise that a kiss isn't a commitment and you will find someone eventually that will want to kiss you all the time! I feel your pain though, as I am 23 as well and haven't found a girl willing to kiss me yet either. I go to parties on a weekly basis too, and I am sure eventually we will both find someone. Remember it is not a race, and everyone is not equally skilled socially. For some of us it just takes a little bit more time.

agreed with 20!! a guy hooks up with a girl he just met and its "woo u player!! did u get any??" but girls r total ***** for the exact same thing!! sexist much?? lol and yeah to 43 i agree with u aswell. we can say no but i dont think thats the problem. people dont want to say no.. i dont see the big deal. im 13 aswell and i kissed at 12 but i dont plan going any further till atleast over 16..

I think the worst part is that u r 23and just had your firt kiss!!!!

Dude....this is what happens to the people who "wait for someone special" -_-

What? This is the opposite of what happens to those people. Someone who was waiting for someone special wouldn't make out with some random guy at a party...