Party blues

By Anonymous - 29/11/2009 06:33 - United States

Today, I made out with a guy that I had just met at a party. It was my first kiss. I don't know what's worse, the fact that my first kiss is at the age of 23, or the fact that I saw him making out with a different girl later on in the night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 254
You deserved it 16 680

Same thing different taste

Top comments

coffee_addict7 0

If that bothers you, then why did you choose to have your first kiss with a guy you just met? What did you expect?

Kingdutch 3

Poor you, should've known better at a party though.

Comments

First of all, there are people who have done way more stupid things with their first kiss. And in most occasions, the first kiss isn't that good anyways. Just like first time having sex. Second, there are also people who've done their firsts at an older age. But, since both of it bothered you apparantly, FYL.

First time I kissed a grl was at age 16, most of my friends years before. However, once I got to try it, I ended up kissing 4 more girls at the same party :D (Each girl uglier than the one before). No worries, alcohol does that with guys and girls OP, next time do the same!

"Each girl uglier than the one before" Sounds like the a new Disney movie. I'd actually pay to see that. "In the end he married a troll and they lived happily ever after"

perdix 29

I was 16, too, when I first kissed a girl. I met her in the afternoon and we made out in an empty college classroom. Someone kicked us out, so I went home to get ready for a big party that night. I went to look for her, to continue what we started, but I couldn't find her and ended up making out with another one. They were both pretty good-looking.

So was the first 2 I kissed :P.The last one when I was hammered wanted to eat my face and judging by her size, my body for dessert.

I don't see what the problem is.. Some guys just do that at parties when they're drunk. Don't take offence :). And meh, you're 23... everyone is different.

I clicked YDI when you said you made out with a guy you had JUST met at a party.

Hook ups happen, #19. Doesn't mean we're all ****** if we do it. A guy gets a girl he JUST met at a party and he's a player.. so why are girls ***** for doing the same once in a while? Sucks OP that your first kiss was at 23. But hey, it happens. There's no problem in it. And unfortunately that's what guys do- hook up with more than one girl in a night. I've seen it happen often.

I don't think a guy who makes out/ has sex with a girl he just meets at a party as a player, I think he's more of a sleaze and the same for a girl who does the same thing. I think the point #19 was making was that she JUST met the guy and shes making out with him as her first kiss, it's a YDI, you can't expect them to just stick with you and think ita a fml when you didn't respect yourself enough to make sure you weren't used by some random guy at a party or at least expect for it to happen. Don't worry op, most people's first kisses are never really anything to brag about.

Yeah first kisses usually suck anyways. When you get about to thethird guy you kiss it'll be easy andddd sooo much fun. Hopefully for you though the guy was at least a good kisser, because the first guy I kissed was and now I am too lol. I guess that's just how it works. Maybe you should jfgi..kissing I mean. Or just to kissing random dudes. Who cares. Kissing doesn't make you a sleaze so just have fun. And another thing kissing is great cause there are no attachments! Like you aren't called a hoe of you loss a guy you're not dating. Nahmsayin? Prob not... Oh well yo

everyone always says on FML's YDI for stupid things. just get over it, guys do that all the time.

lwdjaymac 1

I don't really think either of these is an FML...

The worst part is that you care about your first kiss, even though you're 23. Be happy that you did it.

Guess it was her first party too, seeing how she reacted to the guy’s behaviour.

that's what you get for having your first kiss on a drunken one night stand. even if you had it at the age of 40, it;s obv gunna be memorable so do it with someone you love. not a drunken sleaze :)

No but seriously. That's pretty lame. Just hating on them because they had a hookup at a party? Where's the fun???