Off script

By Anonymous - 24/05/2011 05:19 - United States

Spicy
Today, my best friend thought the best time to tell me she was sleeping with my boyfriend was while we were acting in a play. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 212
You deserved it 3 484

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope you were playing a part where you both get into a fight, because then the audience won't know any difference when you rip her a new one.

DeadxManxWalking 27

is she your best friend now? & is he your boyfriend still?

Comments

Some boyfriends and best friends are so crappy. This is not the first fyl about boyfriends sleeping with best friends and vice versa. What's the world coming to.. My sympathies op. Hope he is ex-boyfriend and she is ex-best friend by now..

FreebirdIII 1

Those were her lines. Someone needs to learn the script. She is just wearing his ring, and has his drool all over her face to get into character.

I like how the second 'your' in your profile picture is incorrect and should actually be 'you're'... it makes your picture a lot more funny.

tonka3262 5

Well you can always look on the brighter side now u can concentrate on your acting. Also not all men or friends are that way.

sadkiddie 0

aaw =( I can see it now "Romeo oh Romeo~ friend whispers and motions from backstage- what?! you sluttyB*tch@$sHo!!"

That's when you trip a bitch as she's walking across the stage and act like nothing happened

Dump the prick, slap the bitch. Problem solved! 

"Where art thou Romeo?", "He was in my bed last night bitch!"

well thers a saying that true friends stab you in the front..I guess she took that to mean in front of an audience as well..hope ur alright:(