New creepypasta just dropped

By oh_mylanta - 02/03/2009 09:10 - United States

Today, I went to work to find my creepy boss sitting in my office. I work the night shift, so it was very unusual to find him there. I asked how he was, and he replied, "I told my wife about us; she kicked me out." I've been working there a month. Also, I'm married and pregnant. So, excuse me, "US?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 101 542
You deserved it 5 365

Same thing different taste

Comments

mickeymouse_fml 0

OMG! maybe its advisable to find another job...

perhaps, and on that note, perhaps its possible for you to grow the **** up mickey mouse. if there's any sense at all in having a childhood icon it's batman, or pacman: pick one. then open your mouth wider and check out my band: whitesnake

Somebody never went to Disney as a kid!

uh, to those who say "gave him a reason to think that," ya'll are pretty messed up. if he's coming onto her for no reason, it's harrassment.

Wow, that's creepy. That is definitely harassment, and you need to talk to both HR and your boss's boss. And your husband. He deserves to know what's going on, assuming he doesn't already. If you can't get your boss to stop, then find another job. I know it's hard in this economy, but it might be what's best.

That's friggin creepy. How di you respond? What did he say? I'd like to hear the rest of the story.

Has no one even considered that he was making a joke because he didn't want to reveal the actual reason as to why he's there at a strange hour...

#15, even if it's a joke ITS STILL SEXUAL HARASSMENT.

I like how you set this story up. haha.

mace. definitely mace. and maybe a miniature taser. also, perhaps a body guard. maybe your husband?

alwaysalady 0

If you play the lawsuit right, you might never have to work again.

At first I thought that maybe the boss had mistaken the OP for someone else...maybe the lights were off and he didn't see who she was and thought she was someone else. But now I'm thinking the boss is just insane. I think the OP should definitely tell someone about this harassment.