New creepypasta just dropped

By oh_mylanta - 02/03/2009 09:10 - United States

Today, I went to work to find my creepy boss sitting in my office. I work the night shift, so it was very unusual to find him there. I asked how he was, and he replied, "I told my wife about us; she kicked me out." I've been working there a month. Also, I'm married and pregnant. So, excuse me, "US?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 101 542
You deserved it 5 365

Same thing different taste

Comments

marris 0

Why would "us" mean you and him? He's clearly emotionally distraught. He probably meant him and his girlfriend and was just talking the exact same way most people would in the same situation

marblecargirl 0

You need to contact HR for your company. Immediately.

Report that. You do not deserve to be treated that way ever, especially in a professional setting.

so wait, im confused were you and him actually messing around??

I think it's pretty clear that they're not together in any sense, since she characterizes her boss as "creepy."

#43, No normal person would say that. I don't know how anyone could hear someone talking about "us" and not assume that they were, apparently, part of the "us". The boss is clearly delusional, since I assume the poster did NOT have any actual relationship with him other than work.

krazinluvv 0

f*** that shit motha f***** dam gurl dis shit dis strate dup wack. i'd beez like wooah s my D!!!

LD_fml 0

oh my god that's scary, please please call the police...at least just to report what happened, that is seriously unhinged behavior! Then call HR.

Technically, we don't know if you were having an affair or not, you didn't mention that in the statement. I mean, i'm not assuming anything, it's quite possible he's just being a super creep, but still, maybe you two were having an affair and you don't exactly want us to know?