By unknown relationship - 28/06/2013 05:23 - United States - Shorewood

Today, after working at my job for months, I quit. Why? My boss tried to convince me that we are in a secret relationship, after he told me he loved me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 413
You deserved it 3 145

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Secret relationship" is just about the creepiest thing I've ever heard... "We're in a secret relationship, so it is perfectly fine for me to sneak in your room and watch you sleep! I also took a lock of your hair, and licked your toothbrush, because I secret love you!!"

XxXCrissyXxX 12

I guess it was a little too secret.

Comments

MzZombicidal 36

What a well thought-out comment!

What? This not true romance? Damn, no wonder I keep getting restraining orders

Well of course it's not a well thought out comment, she doesn't have a head! Makes it really hard to think without your head.

wlddog 14

She needs to use this to her advantage. Tell him secrets cost extra, and you like cash.

Not gonna lie, I died a little inside when I read #1's profile. :/

First comment on this post and you just wrote "creepy" wtf

Thanks because of you I looked at her profile.

I kind of hate you for making me check out #1's profile too.

Well at least if you need the job back, he'll give it to you? Among trying to give you 'other' things..... But look on the bright side, right?

Exactly. And I'm sure OP would be promoted as well. I wouldn't want to put up that "secret relationship" anyway though.

#5, I'm sick of our relationship being secret. I'm pregnant.

I feel a visit to the office by a muscular man impersonating your boyfriend could have helped more than quitting.

XxXCrissyXxX 12

I guess it was a little too secret.

"Secret relationship" is just about the creepiest thing I've ever heard... "We're in a secret relationship, so it is perfectly fine for me to sneak in your room and watch you sleep! I also took a lock of your hair, and licked your toothbrush, because I secret love you!!"

Damian95 16

I've smelled her pillow case, so I guess you could say things are getting pretty serious.

#49- I'm pretty sure that makes you secret married

Pwn17 25

He was probably in it a year or two longer than you were.

Mmkay1515 21

You're a really good secret keeper!

fishstick557 14

Ya I have this girlfriend, we love each other but she has no idea ;)

Well, it's not a secret that the best thing about a secret is secretly telling someone your secret, thereby secretly adding another secret to their secret collection of secrets. Secretly…

Can't wait for it to rain lawsuits on his secretive ass...