Lowkey

By Anonymous - 16/07/2009 19:04 - United States

Today, I took my daughter to the lake. She told me she had to go to the bathroom and I whispered to her, "Just pee in the lake, it's fine, but go in a little deeper." She went in the lake and then turned to me to yell, "MOM, IS THIS DEEP ENOUGH FOR ME TO PEE?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 379
You deserved it 62 630

Same thing different taste

Comments

No FML, just funny. Haha! #77 & #78: haha, you are damn right! but ENGLISH PLEASE!

for a second there i thought you spelled English wrong;)

I didnt read any of the comments so I don't know if I'm copying anyone. Anyway to the OP: ur kid said " mom is this deep enough to pee?!" well first of all it doesn't matter, I always pee in the ocean and I would in lakes too, 2nd of all you posted saying ur a mom but it says ur a MAN! Transvestite much?

What a disgusting individual. What kind of a parent encourages their child to urinate in water other people are in? Hopefully someone will return the favor by pissing in your drinking water.

I completely agree. That's just plain nasty.

i love how bad parents post their bad parenting on the internet, like people are going to rush to their side with sympathy. i can't wait til your daughter gets a UTI when she thinks it's okay to just not wipe, or just pee your pants because nobody is around. idiot.

So you're a man and she called you ' mom ' ?!?!

Ew there's enough animal piss in the lake for people to be peeing in it too. I think the whole mom and man thing is another FML in its self XD

YDI for telling your daughter it was ok to pee in the lake. Other people swim there, including your daughter (who would essentially have to swim back through her own pee to get to shallow water). I hope she doesn't apply this logic of yours to swimming pools.

I'm pretty sure that's a mom. And your daughter's a smart one.

blondiee09 0

wow thats disgusting that you would tell her to pee in the lake. you totally deserved that. and second, why would your kid call you "mom" when your a man??? there is a mistake or something here