Lowkey

By Anonymous - 16/07/2009 19:04 - United States

Today, I took my daughter to the lake. She told me she had to go to the bathroom and I whispered to her, "Just pee in the lake, it's fine, but go in a little deeper." She went in the lake and then turned to me to yell, "MOM, IS THIS DEEP ENOUGH FOR ME TO PEE?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 379
You deserved it 62 630

Same thing different taste

Comments

The first thing I thought of when I read "but just go in a little deeper" was... that's what she said. That probably makes me a horrible person.

randomm 0

hhahahahaha, no, thats hilarious.

The good ol' kids yelling stupid stuff fml. There are so much fml's like this, it's not even funny anymore.

Lmao, you should've yelled back "NO, THATS PERFECT!!"

kids can get infections from peeing in lakes and other places. whether its a boy or girl, after peeing, a little lake water is reabsorbed and sent into their body. for a little kid this can cause a serious urinary tract infection.

too lazy to be a good parent, eh? way to go.

randomm 0

to english muffin: probably wasnt calling the DAUGHTER an it, just saying that 'it' as in the post, said mom.

biancaosuna 0

Holy crap u guys. The OP wasn't the girls dad. The MOM took her DAUGHTER to the lake...MOM told her to take a piss in it, DAUGHTER yelled out, "MOM is ur deep enough". Get it? All u lost ones up there?

YDI, but FYL (sort of). Children, my dear, normally are NOT conscious of absolutely everything they say and who they may be saying it around. You could have taken her yourself to the nearest bathroom, and if that was too far away, just walked her deeper into the lake on your own. You'd have saved yourself some embarassment.