Lowkey

By Anonymous - 16/07/2009 19:04 - United States

Today, I took my daughter to the lake. She told me she had to go to the bathroom and I whispered to her, "Just pee in the lake, it's fine, but go in a little deeper." She went in the lake and then turned to me to yell, "MOM, IS THIS DEEP ENOUGH FOR ME TO PEE?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 379
You deserved it 62 630

Same thing different taste

Comments

Katrina_Belnard 0

Why so hung up on the male female issue? Anyway I can so sympathize my daughter would have done the same thing they just don't get the idea of tact or subtly or modesty,and definatly not embarrassment on your part.

haha.. my sister did the same thing a couple of days ago at the lake..haha.. but my brother didn't do it..and she dent say to go far out cuz he's only 3. but that's funny.

Why is this so confusing? Its a man telling his daughter to pee in the lake cause he was too lazy to take her to the bathroom himself. YDI. And the reason why its FML is cause his wife caught him doing something stupid cause she called out to ask "Is this deep enough to pee?". And seeing as how most of the people here think thats gross I'm sure his wife did too.

Dude, by trying to sound like a smartass you just make things more complicated than they are.

pretty much 90% of these comments are fail material. peeing in a lake isn't a big deal. and it is entirely too easy to accidentally click "man" instead of "woman" when posting the FML. why are people making a big deal out of those two things?

Have you ever heard of a tiny little concept called 'adoption'? It could be that you are just being purposefully obtuse... Try researching before replying next time, it can yield amazing results.

Is saying I shouldn't dignify that with a response one in itself?

09993k 0

Wow, Thanks for thinking about the wildlife, peeing in the water is definetly good for the fishies...

You people are acting as if the daughter peed five gallons. Just a little won't kill off all the wildlife in the lake. I think that's hilarious, not YDI.... :)