Loose fit

By cloud7 - 27/12/2010 03:40

Today, after finally dropping my weight from an overweight 200 to a slim 135, my skin is now loose everywhere, and stretches about two inches out on my stomach. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 855
You deserved it 6 914

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Save up your money for a skin reduction surgery. you can actually donate the loose skin to burn victims. congrats on the weight loss!

schwancy 2

That's common with dramatic weightloss. It's unfortunate, but there is not much you can do about it outside of plastic surgery.

Comments

you should get a tummy tuck to get rid of the excess skin - you deserve to look good after all the hard work of losing the weight... Good on you, OP.

SofaKingHappy 0

OMG FAT BASTARD FTW :D "my neck looks like a ******!" XD ahaha!!

Congratulations, that is an amazing feat. Dont make light of your accomplishment because you still have work to do. Google how to tighten skin, or weight loss and sagging skin. It will give you ways that people have overcame that obstacle also. You might want to help others who are trying by posting what you did to lose the weight. You are an inspiration to someone who wants to lose 40 pounds.

lose weight slowly so ur skin will regain it's form and that won't happen

pianogirl12345 8

Wow! That's impressive! Good job!

187 is right, kind of. I'm 5'3, and I weigh 127 pounds. I have a small gut and kinda big thighs, but I still get compliments in a bikini. 135 and 7'6 would be like deathly thin.

I know how u feel!! It's just not cool :(

well.. congratulations for the weight loss though:D