Great parenting

By not my responsibility - 05/10/2021 07:59

Today, my sister is upset that I won’t upturn my entire life by letting her kids stay at my house 4-5 days a week. She decided to move in with her boyfriend after one month, before even introducing him to her kids. Now he’s decided he doesn’t like the kids, so she wants me to keep them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 884
You deserved it 79

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Anyone who dumps their own kids for a relationship is a terrible person. But you have no responsibility to enable her. Sucks that your sister is such a deadbeat...

I mean... I'm pretty sure if he doesn't want to do it "temporarily" as a favour to the sister, he doesn't want them full time forever either. I don't blame him.

Comments

Anyone who dumps their own kids for a relationship is a terrible person. But you have no responsibility to enable her. Sucks that your sister is such a deadbeat...

I admire her outside of the box thinking. I've never even considered this an option.

Wow! Seriously? I'd think your sister would have the FML here. "Today, my own sister ****-blocked me! FML."

You need to report this before she hurts those kid's, have you seen how many mom's have killed their kids for love.

Yummi_913 18

Or let their partners beat or sexually assault the children because the boyfriend is more important. Yeah, some women deserve a good curb stomp. I usually don't say shit like that but those types of parents are on another level of dangerous and despicable.

Wadlaen 23

Well, if you contact social services, it could probably be arranged that someone will take care of the kids seven days a week, and then she will have a lot of time to spend with her boyfriend...

I understand that sometimes you end up in a corner but moving in with someone so fast (unless they've been friends a while) can be dangerous, especially to kids.

Your sister is a terrible person. You should agree to do it, then show up at her house when this guy is there and say, "Hey, you left these at my house."