Loose fit

By cloud7 - 27/12/2010 03:40

Today, after finally dropping my weight from an overweight 200 to a slim 135, my skin is now loose everywhere, and stretches about two inches out on my stomach. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 855
You deserved it 6 914

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Save up your money for a skin reduction surgery. you can actually donate the loose skin to burn victims. congrats on the weight loss!

schwancy 2

That's common with dramatic weightloss. It's unfortunate, but there is not much you can do about it outside of plastic surgery.

Comments

well done for losing the weight all the same, it'll improve your health and give you a much longer happier life regardless :)

just like fat bastard from Austin powers.

LOL, Girls that think 135# is 'slim'......135#=(still fat)....Unless you're 5'10"....Step AWAY from the buffet, ma'am!

It's not fat, it's just not rail thin. 135 is a normal, average, healthy weight. The only way it's even considered overweight is if you're 5'1 or less, and most women are above that. I tell you what, when you go from being 200lbs to being 135lbs, you, too, would feel like you were the skinniest person on earth, even if you weren't. It's people like you who think anything above 100lbs is fat that make people have eating disorders.

Ok, wrap your head around this, and try and explain it away with statistics: The girl is 5'4"....when I met her she was 120# and smoking hot, and the sex was amazing. Now she weighs 135-138 (varies depending on "slothiness")...She is now A) NOT hot, B) Anything but toned, and the worst part is, C) she thinks it's OK because she can (and does) dig up some statistic saying that it's in the 'normal' range. Sex with her now (when I have to) is a disgusting, sweaty mess, and I have to close my eyes pretty much the whole time. PLEASE TELL ME WHY THIS IS OK! I'm dying to hear it.

It is in the normal range; she's not overweight. Just because someone isn't toned up does not make them overweight. Instead of degrading her and talking about how disgusting she is, why don't you help her get toned up? Or, if you don't love her enough (which it seems like you don't), and she repulses you that much, then break up with her and stop having sex with her. If she's not willing to take the little bit of weight off, and you're not willing to accept her the way she is, or willing to help her if it bothers you that much, then you two don't deserve each other.

Thanks, I will do exactly that. Should I call you on your cell or at Pizza Hut?

I think it would be best if you just put the phone down. :)

how did you loose weight like that?!?! I wanna weigh 100 again I wanna loose 15.2 pounds!!!!!!!!

makavella 0

Congrats that's so great=]] sadly surgery is the only solution though I think=

screw EVERY ONE of the ydi's!!! good on you!!! give yourself a few months and you will love you're new skin