Jerry wins again

By Trapped - 10/06/2009 08:13 - Australia

Today, I failed a basic intelligence test when the mouse trap I was setting up snapped on my thumb. Later, when I checked the trap I saw that the mouse had managed to lick all the bait off the trap without being caught, I have a sore thumb and was outsmarted by a rodent. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 294
You deserved it 14 155

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Now that the mouse has proven its intellectual supremacy, surrender your house and its belongings to your new furry overlords. YDI

Mice are smarter than you'd think. Use chunky peanut butter and wedge one of the chunks onto the bait plate so they have to tug a little. Or use those nasty sticky pads then put the full one in someone you don't like's mailbox. (I'm just kidding about the mailbox. That would be a Federal crime. Put it on their welcome mat instead)

Comments

cjwahhh 0

Thats what you get for trying to lop its head off with a piece of wire you asshat. How about trying a humane trap and freeing it somewhere away from your house ? They're always going to breed and be around, so there isn't much point in killing one mere mouse really.

lennon_ 16

seriously we were need to be more considerate of animals. OP deserved it.

Mouse traps are evil! My Doberman stepped into one a while ago, worse still, while I was taking it off his paw, the hammer of the trap slip from my fingers and it snapped on his already sore toes... (I submitted it as an FML, but it didn't make it to the site) Believe me, it wasn't pretty.

amazingkate 0

they are tricky little *******, but it just makes it all the more satisfying when you do catch'em. but heed the rest: sticky traps.

Better than a broken thumb, you should be happy.

maichido 0

FAKE. There's one exactly like this FML, exactly except the fact that the people said, "Aww..." I doubt everyone in that stadium was a heartless fool.

14 & 22 need to stfu. It's a super quick way of killing a mouse, it's not like it's being hung by its tail and stabbed with needles and shit. Stfu and grow a pair of balls. You don't want those things running around your house and ******** on everything, do you? So why would you give it the opportunity to come back? ****

maichido 0

IGNORE 28. o.o That was for another FML. .... *slaps myself*

cjwahhh 0

Yeah well 29 I happen to give a shit for all creatures great and small. If you set it free away from your house, whos to say it will even come back to your house ? There is no need to kill something, just set it free. Some people are real bastards.