By ratqueen - 25/11/2014 15:28 - Canada - Brampton

Today, I discovered that catching fewer mice in the traps I'd put out doesn't mean my pest problem is getting resolved. It means that rats have moved in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 747
You deserved it 2 786

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iLike2Teabag 27

Well you better make them chip in for rent.

llamarrama01 21

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
iLike2Teabag 27

Well you better make them chip in for rent.

llamarrama01 21

Just pretend The Littles live in your house, even though they're not so little.

martin8337 35

May want to call an exterminator.

Rats are very intelligent, reason why they use rats instead of humans.

I'm pretty sure they use rats for testing because its more of a controversy to use humans. i mean, just a hunch.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

They also use rats instead of dogs to find land mines (they're extremely intelligent and lightweight) and do some other really cool stuff, maybe that is what #20 was referring to?

There's actually a very simple way to get rid of mice, rats and roaches: Clean your shit! Seriously. It's bits of food and dust that feed the pest food chain. Get rid of those, your pests will leave. It's really that simple.

no its not that simple if the OP lives in an older building where people lived there before them.

Sounds like it's time to get a professional in there instead of do-it-yourself traps.

I'm pretty sure the Pied Piper played the flute.

Yes, but a bagpiper will make everything run away!