By Ow - 19/06/2016 00:51 - United Kingdom - Swanscombe

Today, my little sister decided to move one of the mouse traps I set for our current mouse problem onto my desk chair. Apparently when a mouse is caught in a mousetrap it's cruel, but when it snaps on my balls, that's hilarious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 826
You deserved it 1 907

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is the moment when a little girl turns into a corpse.

You're in quite a pinch OP. Ok, bad puns aside that sucks for you. I hope you feel better quickly, every man can testify how bad ball pain is.

Comments

This is the moment when a little girl turns into a corpse.

You're in quite a pinch OP. Ok, bad puns aside that sucks for you. I hope you feel better quickly, every man can testify how bad ball pain is.

I think you should rub scotch bonnets on her tampons...

If it kills them completely, and instantly, not cruel. But if it wasn't a humane trap, probably Karma and to try and prevent more offspring from doing the same.

I cringed hard and I don't even have balls.

DeltaDragonxx 20

I can tell you that you would not be saying that if you knew the pain

Yeah 6, you'd be crying like crazy with that pain. Too bad you can't feel it.

epicgamer 18

go die in a hole ******* stupid ass bitch

If one of those things manages to kill a mouse, put the corpse under her sheets.

This is why little kids are "falling" into animal pens.

Sorry that happened to you OP. Hope you have seen a doctor.

Boy. My balls hurt just by the thought of it.. Your sister probably had little idea of how much it hurts. Be the bigger person and don't get back at her.