Hypocrite much?

By sonofahypocriticalwhore - 07/12/2012 17:06 - United States

Today, my mom bitched me out and threatened to send me to a Bible camp, after catching me admiring a photo of a bikini model, which is apparently "immoral behavior." This is the same woman who cheated on my dad twice, justifying it by claiming the Devil tempted her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 599
You deserved it 2 293

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hypocrites at their finest. Anything is okay for them to do with their religion as their excuse but as soon as someone else does it they're immoral, hellbound people.

I hear there are lots of naughty, naughty girls at bible camp.

Comments

That's me in the corner That's me in the spotlight Losing my religion Trying to keep a view ~REM My reason? People like your mom

Holyshihtzus 7

I thumbed you up mainly because of your awesome taste in music.

cicpjaky 6
jaredofmo 22

Imagine what she'd say if it was a MALE model.

So I guess you didn't catch the Victoria's Secret fashion show because that would be immoral too, right?

olpally 32

Love the username op... Lol. Tell her to stop being a ***** and say God tempted you to say that. Hypocritical bitch.

God tempts people to say stuff like that? That sounds like a problem...

Of course he does! how would westboro baptists be able to spout such ignorant shit? Obama for antichrist 2012!!!!

My mom is also a hypocrite. She says to me and my sister that smoking is stupid and for dumb people right before she goes out to smoke.

Mine too. Except she pretends she doesn't. Really grinds my gears.

In your mom's defense, she's probably been addicted for a long time (probably since she was a child, in my experience) and can't help her behavior, but is still trying prevent you from repeating her mistakes because she knows smoking is extremely unhealthy.

18 - Does she deny that she is dumb? Unless she's making herself out to be an exception to that rule, it isn't really hypocrisy in my opinion. It's more a case of her ensuring you don't make the same mistakes.

CharresBarkrey 15

18 - You're 15 and you smoke? You really are stupid. Your mom probably started smoking before they came out with the health risks, like my parents did. You, however, have no excuse but stupidity. She's trying to help you and keep you healthy.

188 - Before you go throwing out further insults, would you do me a favour? Would you point out exactly where 18 admitted to smoking?

Go to bible camp, pick you up a couple hotties, take them to your house and have a sloppy orgy, then just say the devil tempted you.

The sad part is that there would be girls there willing to do so.

Yeah gc327072, but the devil tempted them to do it.

Oh, yea! Let's do it then! OP's mom: "Hey Satan, I really want to go bang these dudes, can I use you as an excuse?" Satan: "That's fine, darling, but don't forget about out date in 50 years! ;)"

Tell her Jesus died on the cross for the sims you would commit. So, in turn, died so you could admire the picture immorally.

24: I'm pretty sure Jesus didn't die for my Sims.

#153 - If I could thumb you up more I would.

Oh, geez. Here come the "religion is evil/ false" and "religious people are all hypocrites/ morons" comments. Although, the latter does apply specifically to your mom. Sorry, OP.

Sometimes religious people are the most hypocritical bastards on this planet.