Grossed out

By ChePow - 20/08/2011 18:26 - Canada

Spicy
Today, a stripper came into my work to get some posters copied. She asked if she could pay in small bills. I just touched $50 that have probably rubbed up against a stripper's twat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 512
You deserved it 6 522

Same thing different taste

Comments

littlejx_fml 7

Your obviously either a girl or gay

It could be a lot worse. Hope she was at least hot.

itsnotover_fml 5
Majstr 23

She has to work too. It is not like you gona get aids.

Bartenders and servers also bring home small bills. It doesn't necessarily mean it's stripper money.

Since when is a $50 bill considered a "small bill?"

gameplaya2023 0

I work at a gas station next to a strip club. so I get them fresh out the "box" and I see them take it out.

How is this an FML? That's a good way to make $50, bro!

Wow there are a lot of people who are incredibely rude... Just because the woman was a stripper doesn't mean she's STD infested. I know where I'm from you're not even allowed to touch the stripper unless she and the bouncers say its okay (usually you have to pay for a VIP table and ask a bouncer to ask the stripper if she'll join you at the table). Also, just because the OP is a girl doesn't mean it's dumb of people to ask "what's wrong with that?". It is a legitimate question as OP's FML is based on discrimantory prejudices. If she weren't a bigot it wouldn't have been an issue. I'm a chick and I want to know "what's wrong with taking the money from the stripper?" (answer: nothing)

wow bro I think most of these ppl were just joking... no need to go all apeshit on them... just sayin