Grandma rocks!

By Anonymous - 20/04/2014 21:38 - Slovenia - Domzale

Today, I decided to be nice and pay a visit to my grandma. We ended up playing Scrabble. In between passing wind that smelled like rotting eggs, she kept playing the filthiest words she could, and yelled at me whenever I checked to see if they were in the Scrabble dictionary. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 479
You deserved it 5 191

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Next time you to play scrabble, have a meal with beans and eggs. Fight fire with fire.

Comments

nightowl713 25

OP shouldn't have been checking to see if words were in the scrabble dictionary. It was a game to lighten her grandmothers spirits not a heavy competition. I agree, the only thing that mattered was if the grandma was having fun. OP, you should expect some smelly stuff from older people, it's a part of life, that if you are lucky to live long enough to reach, you will go through as well. Don't be a sore loser, I'm sure she was having a blast being a little on the naughty side. When you've lived that long, you have to make life interesting somehow.

I guess so.... But damn that shit nasty!.. But did the OP HONESTLY have to check in the scrabble dictionary? You were there to make her feel good and you decided to challenge? the fart though is a common elderly thing but sorry you had to go through it... Allergies for that reason are a win lose, can't breath out nose, but don't smell egg fart LOL

I would have loved to have heard the conversation. "Nana, I told you, pigfucker isn't in the dictionary! "

valentinov 15

Well now you know to wear super strong perfume and not to play scrabble next time:)

Unless she was wearing depends, she probably did her underwear dirtier.

that sounds like you were in a stinky situation.. no? okay..

You must be addicted to getting thumbed down. You know a comment like that has a special place in the rejected comments section.

Is there such thing as a 'most hated comment' badge. Is that a thing? That should be a thing. If it is, I aim to get it.

Is there such a thing as a 'most hated comment' badge.. no? okay..

I can't wait till I'm old enough to not give a shit about anything!! She's put enough time in I'm sure!!

I agree, with one exception. I believe the grandma gave a shit, unfortunately, it was right in her depends.

Next time you to play scrabble, have a meal with beans and eggs. Fight fire with fire.