By :( - 28/03/2014 20:25 - Sweden - Ume

Today, my grandma reduced me to a sobbing wreck in two short sentences, just to win a bet against my mum. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 708
You deserved it 4 820

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nevracceptdefeat 26

"No one in the family actually loves you. Also, you're a failed abortion." That's my guess, at least.

Comments

babygurll19 10

It hurts the most when it comes from a family member :(

#1. Your mother never loved you. #2. She moved to the US and married Sylvester Stallone.

Nevracceptdefeat 26

"No one in the family actually loves you. Also, you're a failed abortion." That's my guess, at least.

Rainhawk94 27

"I had hoped your mother swallowed you. Oh and you're adopted."

"Remember your dog, Fluffy? ... Remember the 'Chinese' we had last night?"

It seems to me if you can get reduced to tears in 2 sentences.... You might need a cup of concrete. That's just insane I can't imagine letting someone have that much power over me with words. Unless it was "I'm really sorry. I ran over your dog."

#46 So I hear you're related to the girl in Michigan.

Well, that happened to me when my sister called, saying our father had died (which he really had)

There definitely should be a follow-up telling us what the grandma said xD

I'm kinda curious as well, I hope OP tells us

Well we all know what your grandma's priorities are...

Damn. The things people will do for a bet.

I don't think thats what mothers and grandmothers are supposed to do :/

I'm glad someone mentioned the mother not being so great either... I really want to know what the bet was.

"This is what awaits you. Gravity is an envious bitch?"

I'm so sorry. My grandma has done similar to me. You gotta know that you are a wonderful person, you have a heart, that's why she was able to make you cry. What did she say, the mean, mean lady?

Seriously. It's not worth it, treating someone (FAMILY nonetheless) like that all for a stupid bet.

CurlyQute 17

Ringdingdingdingdingdingdingdingding

No need to have people in your life who intentionally mean to hurt you or bring you down...especially for a bet! Sorry OP