Felt cute, might delete later

By nopanties - 04/03/2013 05:11 - United States - Durham

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend ripped my panties trying to get them off. Not off me, off himself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 833
You deserved it 6 450

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ali_Br_fml 33

I feel pretty, oh so pretty! I feel pretty and happy and... Was he singing that song as tried to slip them off?

Comments

For some reason, I get the feeling that OP wasn't completely faultless in this ordeal...

BubbleGrunge 18

You know, I believe your boyfriend is AWESOME!!! Any man who is sure of his masculinity enough to play around with and wear his girlfriends panties is someone worth your time!!! If they were your favorite panties, have him buy you new ones then YOU model them for him! Even if they weren't your fav, still model some new ones. :) Win, win situation.'

jett0001 13

Please tell me he was listening to Aerosmith?

crazytwinsmom 25
Mr_Mole 24

Does anyone else find the word "panties" a bit gross? It could be cos I'm British.

perdix 29

#29, probably so, because in the U.S., panties is a fairly neutral term for women's underwear. Also, napkins are the pieces of cloth or paper you use at a meal to wipe your mouth. Rubbers aren't erasers, they're condoms and a fag isn't a cigarette, but a derogatory term for a gay man. They say that the British and Americans are two peoples separated by a common language.

And no one knows what the heck a crumpet is!

jem970 19

One of our British exchange students asked me for a rubber once. I was like WTF?! We are in English class! Then he explained :)

RedPillSucks 31

I had the exact same issue, except I was the one asking. This was in 5th grade. Most embarrassing. Also, thongs used to be what we now call flip flops. Sigh.... Anyone who complains about people speaking standard english needs to be flogged.

debbster7 18

#29 I've lived here in the U.S. and I still find the word "panties" to a little weird. It reminds me of a little girl trying to talk about her underwear.

SApprentice 34

I personally prefer to use the word "undies", but I'm not sure if that is much better.

Mr_Mole 24

That's kinda what it feels like to me. Like it's a term children use or it only seems to get used in a seedy way. Like old men talking about young girls.

Mr_Mole 24

I'm pretty certain we use the word "napkin" to mean the same thing. What do you think we use it for?

Mr_Mole 24

I love crumpets, but even I don't know how to explain them to you.

perdix 29

#73, we think you use "napkin" for sanitary napkin or diaper, and you use the French serviette for the way we use it.

Mr_Mole 24

We call a diaper a nappy. I'd say the large percentage of the UK population use your version of napkin now.

sugarshane007 20

And this is why you don't let your boyfriend try on panties inside of Victoria's Secret.

sugarshane007 20

What the hell is 'Lolzz' 34? Did your lol fall asleep?

flyingflies 36

I am curious whether you allowed him to put them on or not.

A scantily clad lad, going thru a fad? Just a hunch, Don't get your panties in a bunch, or your thong in a throng, cause this won't last long.

At least they didn't just slip off, means you're not fat! As for your boyfriend... Your dresses might be next.

FYI if they didn't just slip off, it means she is fat.

FYI if they didnt slip off him, it means he is bigger than her. And even if she was bigger, is it really necessary to diss on that? Some guys like thick chicks. And the media makes everyone think you have to be skinny to be beautiful...you don't!

dw, he's just exploring his endless boundaries.

RedPillSucks 31

I think he ripped past those boundaries when he tried on the panties.