By Anonymous - 26/09/2012 17:37 - Australia - Engadine

Today, some kid decided to pee in the kids' play area at work. Because I was the shortest employee working at the time, I got to climb through the area to mop it up, while all the kids pointed and laughed at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 402
You deserved it 1 833

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lovepandorasaver 11

Comments

lovepandorasaver 11

Well something must have scared the piss out of the kid...

What kind of reason is that? Are you hired for cleaning up things? If so, i can agree. But if not, I know I wouldn't do it..

That doesn't sound like a very peeceful afternoon.

bfsd42 20

43, your pun was awesome, albeit, the original quote gets a thumbs down every time.

bfsd42 20

And 32, thread jacking is equivalent to licking your own privates to get attention.

smtm2012 6
smtm2012 6

Dude, I'm a girl. So? I didn't say that to their face. Most kids in this generation are assholes.

I used to work at an amusement park as a ride attendant and had to clean up pee tons of times. The "janitors" never cleaned up they just picked up litter around the park.

wooboo608 1

I used to work at Target (not as a janitor) and I had to clean up pee and vomit lots of times too... This one time a person peed all over the underwear in the menswear section. It was messed up

Sorry about the repost, act like it doesn't exist and instead this post exists. Threaten to tell their parents that they pissed there.

SApprentice 34

6- Yes, because we all know the only people with cleaning jobs are uneducated highschool dropouts...

Perhaps it's his/her job while there in high school. Plus what's wrong with getting your hands a little dirty?

I hate that goddamn annoying line that if you work a job that is stigmatized as 'demeaning' that you don't have an education, hell, you got people coming out of college looking for jobs and they take what pays the bills.

Should've thought out your comment? Have you seen the economy lately, it's impossible to find a job, whether you have a degree or a phd or don't. Get a grip.

Chemistry degree and working retail, at least until recently. I don't degrade any type of job if it pays.

Sorry. That comment wasn't thought out and was completely unnecessary. Excuse my ignorance.

TheFamilyElf 17

35- That's a respectable thing to say. A lot of people on this site who post offensive comments will argue about it even when they know they're wrong.

TheFamilyElf 17

45- even if that's true, usually it's something like, "Sorry guys, autocorrect :P" or "Well I have (insert random issue nobody needs to hear about) so I'm justified to say whatever I want!" I appreciate people that can admit they were wrong.

No 45, I was not "covering my ass to avoid hate." I made a bad mistake and I was addressing it.

No, 45. If he were "covering his ass to avoid further hate," he'd be making up excuses and other nonsense in a vain and deluded attempt to justify what he said. Instead, he admitted his mistake and took the scorn we already gave him like a man. It's sad to watch a 13-year-old be a better, more respectable person than an 18-year-old.

6's comment made me laugh. You get 1 thumbs up among the ocean of downs now :) granted there may be no correlation to education and work performed by people, it was clever and we all think it.

SApprentice 34

You should have started laughing back at them, really aggressively and loudly. They would have become stressed and scared, and shut up for you. That would probably have gotten you in trouble though, so maybe it's best that you didn't.

OP's Boss: Go clean up the kids place, one of them had an accident. OP: Okay... Kids: Hahahah...hahahaha! *points* OP: AHHAHHHAAAHHAA! Kids: O .O Run!!!

You shoulda picked up the Pee in the sand with the cup and try to throw it at a kid and get fired because your job sucked!

Sand? What job has a play area with sand?

BeforeItWasCool 12

Why on earth would that be a justified response?

desertrose415 8

If your job sucks and you don't care about being unemployed, then just quit.. No need to be fired.

Am I the only one who doesn't get what 8 is saying?

I don't see how that would happen. Even kids should know better not to piss on strangers.

30, you've obviously never worked with or had kids.