Fascinated

By Anonymous - 09/04/2009 19:46 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were having sex. The TV was on with the volume low, as we had been too preoccupied to turn it off. All of a sudden, my boyfriend stopped mid-thrust. He was watching the TV. House MD was on. He'd stopped to watch the differential diagnosis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 405
You deserved it 15 275

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mewzik 0

Well House is an addicting show... i feel like i've read so many versions of this one already

I'm sorry, but House is unsurpassable. Nothing can or ever will beat it.

Comments

My boyfriend did that except it was with Law & Order.

asortafairtale 0

1.) i know every person has said this but House is always going to be better than sex. 2.) if my boyfriend ever stopped because of House i'd prolly lay there and watch it with him. 3.) kudos to #23 who talked about House, NCIS, and Twilight in one quick little blurb.

Haha maybe he cummed to quickly and was to embarrassed to admit it?

anonibus 0

well dude House is a good show and i agree with 72

You should never have sex while House is on, what if you miss something important?!?!

Ender_ 0

#16 is right when they said that the grammar police are on your ass. We're everywhere at once. Plus, House is an amazing show. You should have just watched the show with him.

Turn off the TV or find the remote and put it on a music station. Studies show that sex drive and desire to have sex are greatly reduced when the TV is on. Doesn't matter if you are intently watching what's on the boob tube or just have it as background noise. More often then not it can lead to problems. I gave you a YDI since it would take about 15 seconds to get up and turn the TV off.

ziggy123 0

....I always avoid starting something when House is on cause I know I'd do the same

taniquetil 0

Well, that just proves that Hugh Laurie is sexier than you are. It's nothing to be ashamed of.